• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CanadianPanda's Introduction.

CanadianPandah

Spectator
Reaction score
Hallo! I'm pretty new here, I got introduced to mcsg by a skrub in my class "Hks1218"/"ThatOneHks" was looking at his stats in class and checked mine, I had like 2 games played and zero wins, so that night I hopped on Ca.mcgamer.net

I was pretty decent at pvp at the time so I figured I would try to win some games, but I didn't know how to rod, fns or even knew what combos were, my ratio was like 2/30

As I played more and more my ratio kept going down and down but I still enjoyed playing so much I got most of my friends to play also, I was ADDICTED

Now I am at 450 games played and at 50 wins my stats haven't improved that much me being at a 10.5% W/L ratio right now but I've come a long way.

I've learned from alot of the above average MCSG youtubers (Huahwi, Toxic, My friend Hks) and even started making video's myself http://www.youtube.com/user/MrCanadianPandah (lel shameless plug)

I am 12 years old, I know I am very young but who's to judge?

IGN: TehCanadianPanda

Thanks for reading this if you took the time to! <3

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
That's a decent ratio to start off with considering you've just started :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member