• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Fan Art Competition

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
Attention
This submissions are now closed! Thank you to ever one who participated and decided to take the initiative and make an artwork for this competition. It has been a great experience and thank you to everyone who has made the first ever community fan art competition a success! Now, the submissions are closed and now it is time for us to vote! Stay tuned for more info on the winners!

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Attention
This submissions are now closed! Thank you to ever one who participated and decided to take the initiative and make an artwork for this competition. It has been a great experience and thank you to everyone who has made the first ever community fan art competition a success! Now, the submissions are closed and now it is time for us to vote! Stay tuned for more info on the winners!
Wooh!

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Too bad I suck at art.
For anyone else who is worried about not winning, this is a Fun competition No one will be penalized for trying :) Plus, who know you may end up winning because remember! The CFAC team votes on the top 10 artworks and you guys vote on the best 3! Whichever one you want to vote for and for whatever reason is entirely up to you! So have fun and don't worry if you don't think it is good enough because chances are, it may just be the best! :)
That said, competitions over already sadly :(

It stinks it didn't get more recognition.

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
That said, competitions over already sadly :(

It stinks it didn't get more recognition.
Actually, we are very pleased with the results. It turned out great for the first time! I give a huge thanks to everyone who participated. The Top 10 are being released tomorrow! Get Hyped!

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually, we are very pleased with the results. It turned out great for the first time! I give a huge thanks to everyone who participated. The Top 10 are being released tomorrow! Get Hyped!
It'd be cool if I got in...

I won't but it'd be cool! xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci