• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community's Criticism?

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
Recently, there have been many threads relating to the state of this server. People who have stepped forward out of everyone to actually bring issues into the open. People such as Tene and Atu who originally started these criticism threads. Now it's my turn to ask not for criticism, as that has already been given across numerous threads, but to ask if this criticism has actually been absorbed by a majority of the Senior Staff team and above, as its these staff who actually have a weighting on this.

I feel like the people within this community have a right to know if any of our ideas and criticisms on certain aspects is actually being listened too, and whether or not anything is going to be done.
If nothing is being listened too, I don't see the point of even attempting to help these servers as it clearly will be a huge waste of time.
However if we are being listened to, It would be greatly appreciated if we were given a rough idea of what sort of criticism is being accepted within Staff.

Atu's Initial Thread "How Much is Enough": Here
Atu's 2nd Thread "Final Attempt": Here

Last edited by a moderator:

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
solo sg was a good idea yet no one plays it? we hate teams yet play normal? idk man they're giving decent stuff but in reality no one wants change lol
I also mean in regards to the anti-cheat and identifying hacks within moderation.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
the anti cheat is awful doe yeah
Actually, I feel like the XAC anticheat (the new killaura one) was very good, but it's minor flaws were its downfall. When I find hackers, most of the time, they had a previous punishment from XAC that had to be pardoned because of it's flaws when it was first released. It wasn't awful, we just had to unban all those players because of the initial flaws, and now I feel like they didn't want that to happen again so they downsized it TOO much in fear of it happening again, and now it isn't productive enough to suit the community's expectations.

Keep in mind though, that no line of code is better than human reasoning. Moderators and the staff team are the best anticheat, but we're just a slower paced one. Otherwise, why even have moderators? Like they said above, we don't have much of a say in HOW things are run, we just make it run they way it's supposed to, and if an anticheat could do that for us, there would be no need for us.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually, I feel like the XAC anticheat (the new killaura one) was very good, but it's minor flaws were its downfall. When I find hackers, most of the time, they had a previous punishment from XAC that had to be pardoned because of it's flaws when it was first released. It wasn't awful, we just had to unban all those players because of the initial flaws, and now I feel like they didn't want that to happen again so they downsized it TOO much in fear of it happening again, and now it isn't productive enough to suit the community's expectations.

Keep in mind though, that no line of code is better than human reasoning. Moderators and the staff team are the best anticheat, but we're just a slower paced one. Otherwise, why even have moderators? Like they said above, we don't have much of a say in HOW things are run, we just make it run they way it's supposed to, and if an anticheat could do that for us, there would be no need for us.
Then let mods do as many report abuses as they want not limiting their tasks to a couple a week

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Obviously we can't say in depth of what we're working on, but sufficed to say, its been seen.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Obviously we can't say in depth of what we're working on, but sufficed to say, its been seen.
You don't need to go into depth with it just say if you are planning on doing something its a simple yes or no question!

Why can't you release it in depth anyway? It is a surprise or something?

Exult

Survivor
Reaction score
People such as Tene and Atu who originally started these criticism threads.
And rasclartsreloaded don't forget rasclartsreloaded his thread was eseclent
Keep in mind though, that no line of code is better than human reasoning. Moderators and the staff team are the best anticheat, but we're just a slower paced one.
not true lol

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
I understand that you can't give specifics on what you are working on, but is there any possible way the community can be told at least a few aspects being looked at?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci