• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisguisedDolphin

Spectator
Reaction score
Should I even TRY to play with my broken arm? I mean, it's really hard to play with an elbow cast on my keyboard (left) hand. That being said I have made it to the D many times already...

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
In my opinion you should take a well earned break. Some people get really addicted to this game, enjoy life with out it!

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well if you are gonna play with a broken arm, and you die in a game, dont use the excuse of having a broken arm. If the broken arm is gonna be your excuse, then dont play at all.

K

KiDD

Sorry to hear that, If you care about your statistics, I'd stay off. Good to take a break anyways.

lwalker7c

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that your arm is broken! I hope you have a speedy healing process :D

As for playing the game...I personally would take a break from playing the game and rest your arm. Don't want to accidentally hurt it more or something! :)

NagolGames

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Man, I know that feel. Hope you get better soon!

As for the thread, please only use the "General Support" section for questions or concerns that require moderator assistance. With this being said, I will now lock this thread, please feel free to contact me with any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci