• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HUGE Glitch, Staff needed ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devonas

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello Tributes!

When I go onto the Hub and go to Survival Games or anywhere for that matter, everything just turns to weird buggy numbers and colours, it also affects the rest of my screen on my Mac.

Can anyone help?

I have tried to Delete all my MC files and reinstall and Delete MC and reinstall.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Sounds like java running out of memory... Have you tried assigning more RAM to Minecraft?

lwalker7c

Tribute
Reaction score
Sounds like java running out of memory... Have you tried assigning more RAM to Minecraft?
Hmmm, I don't think that running out of allocated ram would make the screen change colors and stuff.

Are you using OptiFine? If not, I would try and see if you can replicate the problem.

Could you take a screenshot of it? Use gyazo, it works the best for Mac.

Thanks!

NagolGames

Devonas

Tribute
Reaction score
Hmmm, I don't think that running out of allocated ram would make the screen change colors and stuff.

Are you using OptiFine? If not, I would try and see if you can replicate the problem.

Could you take a screenshot of it? Use gyazo, it works the best for Mac.

Thanks!

NagolGames
I added more RAM and it didn't work, when you said "Screenshot" what do you need one of?

K

KiDD

Try using a different version of MC, and also, is it happening on any other servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci