• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Kills not registering, registered 4 kills when had 10 kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
Service (MCSG/SGC/QQ/BG/ZC/Creative/Teamspeak): MCSG
Server Number / Gametype / Region (If applicable): EU200 / SG / EU
Time (With timezone): 08:48AM CDT

Description of the bug: I was recording a challenge for my YouTube challenge series and at the end I do /bug and it shows I have only 4 kills which at first I didn't question. I watched my video and I get more than 4 kills but I noticed some of the kills didn't register me as killing them as no message was shown, like, I didn't receive points for killing them.

All kill times in video:
1st: 0:40 - No message/points
2nd: 0:45 - Kill recorded
3rd: 1:00 - No message/points
4th: 1:30 (I may not actually get this kill, he dies a bit later on but I never noticed there's another guy in the trap so they could of hit each other - Actually dies at 1:50).
5th: 1:35 - No message/points
6th: 1:40 - No message/points
7th: 3:07 - No message/points

8th: 4:10 - Kill recorded
9th: 4:40 - Kill recorded
10th: 5:40 - Kill recorded

Game finishes.

Now, that's 5, possible 6 kills not recorded and I think that has something to do with what happened yesterday. I was doing a recording with TheNamesANT and I won the deathmatch, I didn't actually get the win on my records, thenamesant can confirm that. We didn't die at the same time and the message did come through saying I won the survival games etc.

Here's the video:

Edit: The game didn't even register on my stats as a win or a loss.

Last edited:

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Its a know glitch of people not getting kills. There's really no point on saying the exact server it happened since it happens pretty much all across MCSG.

TheNamesANT

Diamond
Reaction score
Service (MCSG/SGC/QQ/BG/ZC/Creative/Teamspeak): MCSG
Server Number / Gametype / Region (If applicable): EU200 / SG / EU
Time (With timezone): 08:48AM CDT

Description of the bug: I was recording a challenge for my YouTube challenge series and at the end I do /bug and it shows I have only 4 kills which at first I didn't question. I watched my video and I get more than 4 kills but I noticed some of the kills didn't register me as killing them as no message was shown, like, I didn't receive points for killing them.

All kill times in video:
1st: 0:40 - No message/points
2nd: 0:45 - Kill recorded
3rd: 1:00 - No message/points
4th: 1:30 (I may not actually get this kill, he dies a bit later on but I never noticed there's another guy in the trap so they could of hit each other - Actually dies at 1:50).
5th: 1:35 - No message/points
6th: 1:40 - No message/points
7th: 3:07 - No message/points

8th: 4:10 - Kill recorded
9th: 4:40 - Kill recorded
10th: 5:40 - Kill recorded

Game finishes.

Now, that's 5, possible 6 kills not recorded and I think that has something to do with what happened yesterday. I was doing a recording with TheNamesANT and I won the deathmatch, I didn't actually get the win on my records, thenamesant can confirm that. We didn't die at the same time and the message did come through saying I won the survival games etc.

Here's the video:

Edit: The game didn't even register on my stats as a win or a loss.
yeah, I have the evidence of both of us not dieing at the same time, since we were recording for my channel. :) Its happened to bcfcAnt twice now. -_-

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
Its a know glitch of people not getting kills. There's really no point on saying the exact server it happened since it happens pretty much all across MCSG.
First time I've seen it and it seems like it's only been happening recently to people.

Secondly I used the bug report form which asks me for the server and the time, hence why it's added.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah I lose like half my kills every game, would probs have 40k if this bug didn't exist :(

Reaction score
This bug is horrible, although I'm sure the devs will be getting to work on this ASAP.
(btw if you're going to post a video on the forums, make sure it doesnt have bad language in :p)

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
This bug is horrible, although I'm sure the devs will be getting to work on this ASAP.
(btw if you're going to post a video on the forums, make sure it doesnt have bad language in :p)
I can remove the video if required, honestly didn't even realise lol

But they need the video too, to see the problem xD But, thanks for the tip :D

Reaction score
I can remove the video if required, honestly didn't even realise lol

But they need the video too, to see the problem xD But, thanks for the tip :D
Because of this situation, I believe it will be alright. In the future try not to let this happen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci