• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Keeps Timing out whenever i try to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
When i join the server i can play for about 5 minutes then everything freezes and like 20 sec later it says minecraft has timed out and it brings me back to the servers screen

lwalker7c

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your problems that you are having!

I would suggest that you shoot an email on over to [email protected] and explain what is happening to them and they will asess the situation and if it a bug on their end, I bet that they will fix it ASAP!

If you have anymore question or concerns, feel free to PM me :)

NagolGames

lwalker7c

Tribute
Reaction score
It sounds like lag to me.
Yeah, like he is lagging out.

But he says that this is the only server that does this for him...but I know that there are other servers that he probably plays on that are hosted in the same area that MCSG is hosted in.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, like he is lagging out.

But he says that this is the only server that does this for him...but I know that there are other servers that he probably plays on that are hosted in the same area that MCSG is hosted in.
Maybe he doesn't play on those servers?

Giolightning

Survivor
Reaction score
Im having the same problem.
It keeps saying "Time Out" Even though it only happened to me today, but it happened like 10 times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci