• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Purifide(U.S)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillTroll

Iron
Reaction score
I am interested in joining Purifide. I have 80 Wins on Mcsg and I play daily after I get home from school and all my work is done. I am 14 years old and I live in California and am friends with toequlia and other members of Purifide.

krazylegz254

Platinum
Reaction score
I am interested in joining Purifide. I have 80 Wins on Mcsg and I play daily after I get home from school and all my work is done. I am 14 years old and I live in California and am friends with toequlia and other members of Purifide.
I will message you on Skype to test your pvp skills

Kyler727

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Krypton_28\Age:11
Skype Name: kyler.mamou
Games Won/loss: 99/2090
Strenghts: Bow and F/S
Weakness: Deathmatch with team of 2+
Past Clans: None
I would love to be in this clan because I think that you guys have a good clan and I wanna help you win clan wars, and as I progress and get known, everyone will want to join this clan because its a good clan.Also I think that it will be a fun experience. :)

graphicz123

Spectator
Reaction score
By
I would love to be in this clan because I think that you guys have a good clan and I wanna help you win clan wars, and as I progress and get known, everyone will want to join this clan because its a good clan.Also I think that it will be a fun experience. :)
the way, I know him :p

Kyler727

Spectator
Reaction score
Also, I am really good friends with mw3magestico

krazylegz254

Platinum
Reaction score
Also, I am really good friends with mw3magestico
Both of you add me on skype "krazylegz254" so i can test your pvp skills.

TheDriftKing321

Spectator
Reaction score
I will tell the clan you applyed

TheDriftKing321

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: aj3brac
Wins: 41
Games Played: 1416
Strengths: Bowing and dodging flint and steals
Weakness: Fishing rod
Donor: None
I want to join this clan because: I want to help succeed with teams and make everyone better at fighting in MCSG.
Thank You for your understanding. :)
I'll let the leaders know you applied

Reaction score
Skype Name: joshi.ameya2
IGN: MCGenius25
Age*: 14
Donor: Platinum
Games Won/Loss (this account): 170/694
Games Won/Loss (old account)**: 198/1653***
Overall Games Won/Loss: 368/2347
PVP Strengths:All forms of close quarter combat, including short distance bow
PVP Weaknesses: Avoiding F & S, and long range bow (20 blocks or so)
Reason for Joining: I learned about clans a few months ago, and wanted to join one. I wanted one on the way to the top, but not filled with proud idiots. I met Goomba in a server, and he asked me to join. I didn't find anything wrong with the clan or it's members, so I decided this might be the one. I'm not a person to keep switching things, and that includes clans. So, I chose this clan because it was simply one with good people, and not too bad, not too good, but on the way
*My voice is very high despite being 14, and I am mature. so you'll just have to trust me on that one.
**That account is ironmine23, and if I get accepted DO NOT add it to the clan, due to the fact I gave it to a friend. I don't want to take responsibility for his actions in any way, E.X. he starts hacking, and I get blamed.
***Those are the wins/loss I had before I gave it away.
Hey i killed you with my friend when you were teaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci