• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Vigilo - Meet the staff

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
First name: Hasse
IGN(s): Vigilo and MyAverageVigilo
Nickname(s): Vig/Vigi
Region: EU; The Netherlands
-----

One Cool Fact: I have 5 scars on my forehead. 4 horizontal, 1 vertical.
One Embarrassing Fact: I got one of those scars because I jumped out of a window... -_-
One Fact that makes you proud: I am the only Moderator from The Netherlands :)
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I've been the number 7th Pokémon Traiding Card Game player of The Netherlands. Something like 4 years ago xD
Most Common question you get asked: 'How do you pronounce your name? & 'What does your name mean?' :p
Favorite Animal: Lemur <3
Favorite Plant: Tulip
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Lasagna
Biggest Pet Peeve:
Astrological Sign: Virgo
Personal Catchphrase: Cogito ergo sum!
Heard about MCG by: YouTube videos, I watched videos of a Dutch channel. That was the reason for me to get Minecraft.
Ever Bring someone to MCG: I've brought some people to MCSG, but unfortunately, they quit because the didn't liked MC anymore :(
First friend in the community: Mirkoz, YourAverageTiger and Exzone :)
MCG role-model: Nephilim, definately! Besides him, I also really look up to MisiLica and Equalitee
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: I am growing very fast in my referee career :)
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Chad, he's 9 years older then me, what do you expect xD
Call me maybe? No, just poke if needed.
Do you team in game: Not very much... YourAverageTiger knows that I'll backstab him anyway...
Have you been backstabbed: Of course :(
Ever Broken a bone: Nope! I'm actually pretty proud on that :)
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: A sheep pls
Personal Skills: Always being calm
Computer specs: I don't have a clue. My brother build this PC for me. I said how much money I had for it and he made it for me.
Computer operating system: Windows 8.1
Program I use to record: Fraps
Favorite movie: The Hunger Games
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Nah, don't have one...
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Pokémon. Well, I don't play other games than Minecraft and I was good at the Pokémon Cardgame so yeah xD
Favorite character from fiction: Don't really have one...
What does a fox say? Baa
Terrified of: Spiders
Personal website: -
Favorite website (Other than these forums): YouTube
Dream job: (Football/Soccer) Referee at a high level
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I'm working in a restaurant in my town.

Favorite thing about the community: Everyone is so kind and willing to help in every case, that's the amazing thing of this community in a very short sentence. I quickly want to thank everyone who told me to apply and give me confidence! I maybe seem like someone who is very self-confidence, but I doubt if that's true :p I really needed all the support you guys gave me and I'll never forget that. (I'm talking about Mirkoz, FlaqeL | Nick, YourAverageTiger, Exzone, TheMangoTiger, Axanite, Scott, Ceroria, Ex0dUs101, yannr00s, JLioner, Nephilim, Vanicle, Miner9823, Silently, Serecno, PlazaGames (pls tell me when I forgot you )) I'm maybe going to make a more comprehensive thread about this, this was just a quick thank you :)
-----

When I am online: As much as possible :) It really depends on the amount of homework, whether I have football/soccer training and some other things.
Previous moderating experience: I'm Moderator on Exzone's PvP server, but when I got Mod there, the server went down :(
Been a member of staff since: 6 May 2015
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): MCSG
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: Keep my reputation as 'real clenswepper' :p Besides that, I want to stay very active and be always available if someone needs me.

Last edited:

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Nice to meet you Vigilo! Welcome to the staff team! :D

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Super mega ultra awesome Vigi! Good luck with everything!
P.S: Wait for me buddy <3

J

District 13
Reaction score
I think you should add me for the Favorite Thing About the Community :p

But nice to know you more! I know that you'll be a great mod :)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the team, once again! Glad to see that I helped make your time here better in some way ;)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Congrats Vigilililio and welcome man! c:

Looks like I won't have to move you in to the Cleansweep channel anymore ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci