• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why do people think I'm hacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorGelb

Spectator
Reaction score
Today, I was in a game with Tito, Joe_delgrippo, Northo, Egrodo, Cheedos, and people like that. Then, I met with Tito, and Northo. I was being chased, then I decided to be brave, and start attacking them. But I kept on hitting them, and eventually, they started running away. But when they were, they were saying stuff like "Nice hacks," or "Hacker". But I wasn't hacking! Then, I kept on getting chased by them, and then eventually, I turned around again and killed them. They said they were recording. So I really want to see the video they recorded. If Tito could please upload that video, I would be happy. After that, my computer started lagging out, then my computer crashed.

Also, one question. Why do good people who always die by me, think I'm hacking!

MajorGelb

Spectator
Reaction score
If you don't hack, there's no need to worry about it.

Think of it as a compliment if people are saying you hack. You're so good, it's like you're a hacker!
Yea, but if they recorded it, and it looks like I'm hacking, they can still ban me!

MajorGelb

Spectator
Reaction score
I did a ban dispute last time, because people thought I was aimbotting. And now I got banned again. WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME!!! I am posting a ban dispute. :(

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
dude, the same thing happened to me, a guy named mylesabraham attacked me, i killed him (no damage taken) he raged so badly and then he got me banned for nothing, i had to wait a week, only cause he didn't like to get killed! >:O

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Look, people like willyrin say "recorded" and then say they are banning you. They just do that because 1. Well maybe it's true 2. They're jelly of skills you got. 3. Maybe you were a former hacker and they think you still hack. 4. Because they're noobs.
So just deal with it, people like zeejayy get accused constantly. If you have skills then yay. Take that as a compliment, as KRadium said. I know you, you're a really skilled guy with no signs of hacks. So just deal with it.
Alternative plan, fist them next round. Works for me :D

samuel123098

Spectator
Reaction score
There are a lot of hackers out there though, I'm not saying you hack but it's obvious when they hit you when they are behind you that proves your hacking. Did you do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci