• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

тнє σℓумρíαηѕ

Was this a good idea?

• No

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • zHades is bae

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You guys are honestly pathetic i apologize to you about our member cussing you guys act like its okay until you loss and then you dq us when you guys also cussed the difference is just yours was bleeped honestly sad this is why 12 year olds shouldnt be allowed to own clans.
I have evidence of a mod saying that we have to resume the battle.

Forbidix1

Diamond
Reaction score
The mods didn't know what they were talking about. I talked with many mods, and you can only get dq'ed if a member gets banned during a battle. Amirite? Holiday Ceroria
Lol we talked to holiday he said the dq stands stop trying they already said dq lol its funny cause you said "we can't take a lose"

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol we talked to holiday he said the dq stands stop trying they already said dq lol its funny cause you said "we can't take a lose"
It's funny because the only way you can win against us is if you cheat somehow or DQ. You can't DQ a whole game. It's a round redo.

OlympiansUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Let's stop flaming
You're right. I just got home and saw this, it's a straight up loss and there's no denying it. I'm not going to be one of those people that beg clans to put up losses. However, I'll tell you that you'll gain more respect if you put up the loss than not. G'day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci