• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

тнє σℓумρíαηѕ

Was this a good idea?

• No

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • zHades is bae

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OlympiansUS

Survivor
Reaction score
You guys are honestly pathetic i apologize to you about our member cussing you guys act like its okay until you loss and then you dq us when you guys also cussed the difference is just yours was bleeped honestly sad this is why 12 year olds shouldnt be allowed to own clans.
I would respond to this, but I have no clue of what was said here except "this is why 12 year olds shouldn't be allowed to own clans." I wasn't here for the battle but I'm 15 just to let you now. Now please leave the thread with your benighted and pathetic self.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How about you guys chill out. It's one clan battle. I don't know why people are constantly at each other's throats because they can't take losses, going to the point of messaging and harassing multiple moderators and other members of the clans in order to get one win on your thread. If you want to be respected in the clan community, don't do stuff like this. If you have a problem, come to me with viable evidence, a valid case, and a civil manner or don't come to me at all.

Forbidix1

Diamond
Reaction score
How about you guys chill out. It's one clan battle. I don't know why people are constantly at each other's throats because they can't take losses, going to the point of messaging and harassing multiple moderators and other members of the clans in order to get one win on your thread. If you want to be respected in the clan community, don't do stuff like this. If you have a problem, come to me with viable evidence, a valid case, and a civil manner or don't come to me at all.
Well the thing is we already talked to 2 mods during the cb then they said it was a dq then they went to you when we weren't there so we went to the same mods and they said the dq stands then we got powdski and they said he can't be talking to other mods and just go to the same one so yeah...

Darkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Please post the loss, 2-5 to Ancient, great cb. :D

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
This thread is being locked on request and moved to 'disbanded'. The thread is being revamped and a new one will be available soon! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci