• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

†eam Chrome - [BUILD TEAM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan1126

Career
Reaction score
DECLINED. I apologize but you have to show more builds in order to get accepted. You mentioned earlier that you could build more. Well you could always reapply but we need to see more pictures on your builds in order to give you a rank. I will discuss this with Aedrift.
Whens Mah Interview

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
DECLINED. I apologize but you have to show more builds in order to get accepted. You mentioned earlier that you could build more. Well you could always reapply but we need to see more pictures on your builds in order to give you a rank. I will discuss this with Aedrift.
Okay, anything specific to build? or random stuff?

deadzombiesyum

Survivor
Reaction score
Ae_Drift, Not to bother you or anything, but I was the second person to post an application, but I still haven't got a response back. I would appreciate it if you looked at my response and told me if I got accepted or not.
Thanks,
Deadzombiesyum

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ae_Drift, Not to bother you or anything, but I was the second person to post an application, but I still haven't got a response back. I would appreciate it if you looked at my response and told me if I got accepted or not.
Thanks,
Deadzombiesyum
Your application and building pictures are good, although i have to wait for Aedrift to deal with your application. Keep up the good work :)

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ethan1126 has been interviewed. He is accepted on becoming a mod and i hope Aedrift can update this thread and place him in the moderators section. Ethan handled the questions pretty well as i have asked him the important questions. Cheers! :)

Edge11

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Edge
IGN (In-game name): momanddad
Pictures of Best Builds: I don't have any pictures because my computer recently had a meltdown and I lost everything. :(
What's your current interest? (Redstone, Terraforming, Building etc):
Why do you think we should accept you?: I'm interested in building. Some things I have worked on before is a modern city with my friend. I also am good at building medieval villages/castles. Again I am very sorry that I do not have any pictures of my builds but I will try and get the files from my friend and take snapshots. I hope you consider my application, and I thank you for your time!

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Edge
IGN (In-game name): momanddad
Pictures of Best Builds: I don't have any pictures because my computer recently had a meltdown and I lost everything. :(
What's your current interest? (Redstone, Terraforming, Building etc):
Why do you think we should accept you?: I'm interested in building. Some things I have worked on before is a modern city with my friend. I also am good at building medieval villages/castles. Again I am very sorry that I do not have any pictures of my builds but I will try and get the files from my friend and take snapshots. I hope you consider my application, and I thank you for your time!
I apologize but your application was DENIED. It was denied due to the following reasons

- Photos of creations/buildings are required. It is proof of showing how good you are.

You may reapply using the correct format and meet the requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci