• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

•Team Airborne• [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamAirborneMCSG

Spectator
Reaction score

"Your hopes, dreams, and aspirations are legitimate. They are trying to take you airborne, above the clouds, above the storm, if only you let them..."

-William James

"Be above the others... away from the rest, yet united with ones like yourself... the ones that are, too, airborne."

-BAGHRB

Welcome to Team Airborne! We are a clan that hope to have fun and become one of the elites, some day. Below this will be the rules, application, requirements and more.

• No hacking.
  • Be respectful.
  • No spamming.
  • All MCGamer rules.
  • During clan wars, if you believe someone is cheating, do not announce it out loud. PM me on Skype or here.
  • When and if you accept these rules, by breaking them, it may result in immediate removal from the clan and possible punishment by MCGamer staff.
  • Do not be in a any other clan but this one while you are in this clan. Please notify us if your leaving to another clan.
By accepting these rules you agree that breaking one of them may lead to banned from the clan and possible punishment from MCGamer Staff.

• Skype is needed.
  • TeamSpeak is not needed but recommended.
  • 150 wins or more (Very few exceptions).
  • If you have ever had a ban for hacking, you may not join unless you give us a full description on why we should accept you.
  • Do not lie in your app, as it may make you get denied.
  • You need a working mic and obviously know how to speak English properly.

Minecraft IGN:
Skype (Optional):
TS (Optional):
Wins:
Games played:
Why do you want to be in the clan?:
What do you see in the future of the clan?:
Do you know any of the higher members (Officers and above)?:
Will you be active?:
Your email address:

Roster 4/18
(Owner, Co-Owners, and Trial Members are not counted in roster):
Notable mention to Dah_Hobbit , the founder of Team Airborne, Zaex , for one of the first officers of this clan, and BAGHRB , for keeping this clan aflot even when almost no one else would.
Owner:
TehBleedingAces

General(s):
Brogends
Fireblaze150

Officers {2/2}:

(Any of the above can accept or decline your app.)

Colonels {0/2}:-x-

Elites {0/3}:-x-

Veterans {1/4}:

Pilots (The core of the team) {2/7}:
Angelsham *

Trial Members:-x-

If you feel you are in need of a promotion; PM an Officer+ or this account.

[!] Means you're about to be kicked from the clan of disrespect or inactivity.
[1] First warning, means you should tell me why you aren't active or are being disrespectful.
[*] Not here, taking a leave of absence.
{K} Kicked from the clan, you may reapply if you give us a reason why you should be allowed to join again.
{B} You are banned from this clan and thread. Any post on here will be dealt with by a staff member.

Have any questions? Feel free to PM this account, TehBleedingAces! My Skype is: arshpal.singh

Did I leave anything out? Tell me!

UPCOMING EVENTS:
-x-

Clan Battle Results:
Team Airborne Vs. ________ (_v_) [_-_]

Third time's the charm...

Last edited:

TeamAirborneMCSG

Spectator
Reaction score
Newest updates [June 8-June 18]:
  • Angelsham is on leave until August 30th, when he will get his gaming PC.
  • Mr_warhawk was accepted as a Trial Member.
  • TehBleedingAces was promoted to a Trial Officer.
  • Mr_warhawk and TheObsidianGamer have been taken off of the roster due to treason against the clan - making their own clan and not notifying anyone.
  • AcidRayne , Shanehenry, RJ_Boom1000, and Jaylaurencebro have all left the clan.
  • BAGHRB has left the clan.
    Dah_Hobbit has left the clan.
  • Zaex has left the clan.
  • TehBleedingAces has taken over Team Airborne.
Extra Notes: Welcome to the team, Mr_warhawk .
Goodbye, members of Team Airborne

All other updates:

Updates [April 1-April 6]:

Extra Notes: Welcome to the team, TehBleedingAces!

Updates [April 7-April 12]:
  • Fireblaze150 was accepted as a trial member.
    [*]Angelsham was pardoned from inactivity due to later activity.
    [*]Communication system not yet fully underway.
Extra Notes: Welcome to the team, Fireblaze150!

Updates [April 13-April 18]:
  • Communication system has been initiated via Chatzy. (#ThankBag)
    [*]Fireblaze150 was promoted to a Pilot.
    [*]Dah_Hobbit has self-demoted to Officer.
    [*]BAGHRB and Zaex are co-running this clan now until further notice.
Extra Notes: Congratulations, Fireblaze150, on your promotion!

Updates [April 19-April 24]:
  • Shanehenry was added to the clan as a Pilot.
    [*]Angelsham's trial was postponed to Wednesday, April 23rd.
    [*]Angelsham was promoted to a Pilot.
    [*]TehBleedingAces was promoted to a Veteran.
Extra Notes: Welcome to the team, Shanehenry.

Updates [April 25-April 30]:
  • AcidRayne was accepted as a Trial Member.
    [*]AcidRayne was promoted to a Pilot.
    [*]RJ_Boom1000 was promoted to a Pilot.
    [*]Fireblaze150 was promoted to a Veteran.
    [*]TheObsidianGamer was accepted as a Trial Member.
    [*]Shanehenry was promoted to a Veteran.
    [*]TehBleedingAces was promoted to a Moderator and is currently on trial.
    [*]Halfpoint has been taken off the roster after his resignation.
  • Dah_Hobbit will be taking a leave of absence from May 1 - May 7-ish. Maybe longer. He may be on the forums here and there, but not in-game at all.
Extra Notes: Welcome to the team, AcidRayne.
Welcome to the team, TheObsidianGamer.
Welcome to the team,jaylaurencebro.

Updates [May 1-May 6]:

Extra Notes: Welcome to the team, HaydenDoesPvP .
Welcome to the team, AgDoesMC.

Updates [May 7-May 17]:

• Hayden is on his final warning (inactivity).

• SuperJayde82 has been accepted as a Trial Member.

• SuperJayde82 was promoted to a Pilot.

• RJ_Boom1000 was promoted to an Elite.
    • AGDoesMC was promoted to a Veteran.
Extra Notes: Welcome to the team, SuperJayde82

Updates [May 17- May 27]:
  • SuperJayde82 has been kicked from the clan due to disrespect to some members.
  • ExtroYT is on his first warning of inactivity.
  • Brogends was accepted as a Trial Member.
  • KillersGotLost has been accepted as a Pilot.
  • Brogends was promoted to a Pilot.
  • Angelsham is on his final warning of inactivity.
  • ExtroYT is on his final warning of inactivity.
  • KillersGotLost has resigned from Team Airborne.
  • Angelsham was pardoned from inactivity.
  • ExtroYT was kicked from Team Airborne due to inactivity.
Extra Notes: Welcome to the team, Brogends .
Welcome to the team, KillersGotLost .

Updates [May 28-June 7]:
  • To all members of Team Airborne: there is a new channel on ts.roxpvp.com for Team Airborne. We recommend that you get TeamSpeak for communication.
Extra Notes: Make sure to get TeamSpeak for better communication with the clan!

About our clan leaders:

TehBleedingAces: I am a determined individual that will work strive to make this clan the BEST it can be. I accept good players that are unique in their own ways. You can easily make me happy but it's somewhat of a challenge to make me laugh. Some of my favorite foods/drinks are pizza, turkey sandwiches, and ice cream milkshakes.
I am on throughout pretty much the whole day (yea i'm a no life) if i'm in the time period of summer (which is June 27th to September 8th) and i'm not going outside. My Skype is arshpal.singh but my real name is Paul Anderson.

About the Positions at Team Airborne:

Owner: The Owner of the clan makes all final decisions. They have absolute power until otherwise noted. You can be promoted to Owner when the current Owner leaves and/or pass on their power to you. To be promoted to Owner, you must be an Officer or higher.
Notes from former Owner, Dah_Hobbit: This position was mine, to clarify. I used to be the Owner, but saw I was being very inactive and chose to step down. After making this choice, I promoted Bag and Zaex from Officers to Co-Owners (Generals).

General: The owner position slightly under owner, usually shared by two people. They make decisions in the clan and have a high responsibility, like the Owner. You can get promoted to this position when you exemplify over above-average activity and leadership skills OR when an Owner or General promote you and/or leave that position. You must be an Officer or higher to be promoted to this rank.

Officer: This rank makes more minor decisions in the clan's future. You can be promoted to this rank when you show above-average activity and leadership skills OR when an Owner or General promote you. You must be a Pilot or higher to achieve this rank.
Notes from Dah_Hobbit: An Officer may have a special task that they do or are allowed to do. This is up to the Officer to decide.

Colonel: The person or people in this category keep the clan organized and in-shape. They MUST be active or will be demoted. You can be promoted by showing activity, leadership, organization skills, and pay attention to clanmates to better improve the clan. Can be promoted by an Officer or higher and must be at least a Pilot.

Elite: This rank is for advanced players with a great level of teamwork, dedication, and skill. You can be promoted when you example yourself as an advanced PvP'er with strategies and tips to improve the rest of the clan. You can be promoted by a Colonel or higher, and the decision will be finalized by an Officer or higher. You must be a Veteran or higher to get this rank.

Veteran: Seasoned players that have been with the clan for a while and show at least decent skill, dedication, and teamwork. You must have been with the team for a while and show semi-advanced tips and strategies that can improve the rest of the clan. Promoted by a mod or higher. You must be at least a Pilot to gain this position.

Pilot: People who have applied for the clan and pass all requirements or are tested and are then accepted. You must meet all requirements when applying (an Officer or higher can accept if they know the person's skill or ratio is very good, but will still later be tested) or are tested after being on trial. Must be Trial Member or higher or are immediately promoted after applying.

Trial Member: Members who don't meet all requirements, but we still see potential in, or are yet to be tested. In other words, it's the waiting room for Pilot.

Glad you're watching our thread, even if you aren't in the clan. Feel free to join!
-TehBleedingAces

HOW TO GET TO OUR TEAMSPEAK:
  1. Download TeamSpeak.
  2. Connect to ts.roxpvp.com
  3. Scroll to the bottom, where temporary channels are listed.
  4. Select #Team Airborne and go on the channel.
  5. The password will be given from another member that has access, or from a friend of the clan/potential member that has access.
  6. Have fun!

JUST KNOW THAT WHEN CONTEMPLATING TO JOIN THE CLAN WE WILL USUALLY HAVE 3 CW'S/SCRIMS EVERY WEEK!

Last edited:

TeamAirborneMCSG

Spectator
Reaction score
Can I Apply?
Minecraft IGN: Fireblaze150
Wins: Not A Lot, But Im Decent At PVP!
TS: Yes (Have)
Friends I Play With: TehBleedingAcres, BAGHRB, Angel.
Why I Want To Be In This Clan?: Because I See True Potential In It, and if we can recruit and work as a team, we will DEFINATLY be the BEST clan! When someone is feeling down, or regretting about joining this clan, I'm going to do my best and cheer them up. Also I will Motivate Them to think Positive, Like thinking of getting 100 Members in our clan!
*What do I See in the future of this clan?: If we can co-operate and always work as a team, we can do some pretty cool things! Also, WE will definatly make the MCSG Community Better than It is now! :D
Will I be Active: Mostly, and I will regularly be on MCSG or Roxbot, and rarely or not a lot on Hive.
Lastly, If You Accept Me in this clan, I will make it the best clan ever! :)
Accpeted rank: Trial. Please pm this account or Dah_Hobbit for your trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci