• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

•Team Airborne• [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Please not clutter the thread. Give BAG your email and you can't join the chat room.

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
Of course I accept. This clan is my home and heart, it has been since January. Sorry to see you demoted, Hobs. :C

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Of course I accept. This clan is my home and heart, it has been since January. Sorry to see you demoted, Hobs. :C
It's for the better. It will give you more power and it will be much smoother. You don't need ask for permission of everything, which will be very good.

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
I am applying for my friend, Shanehenry, because he's an internet fail! xD seriously
Mincraft IGN: shanehenry
Skype(Optional): Yes, Xx_ShaneHenry_xX
TS(Optional): No
Wins: 150+, I think
Why do you want to be in the clan?: My friends are in here, and BAGHRB wanted me to.
What do you see in the future of the clan?: A great clan with teamwork and strategies!
Do you know me or any of the officers?: I know BAGHRB
Will you be active?: Mostly, yes!
Accepted as Pilot

Last edited:

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
I am applying for my friend, Shanehenry, because he's an internet fail! xD seriously
Mincraft IGN: shanehenry
Skype(Optional): Yes, Xx_ShaneHenry_xX
TS(Optional): No
Wins: 150+, I think
Why do you want to be in the clan?: My friends are in here, and BAGHRB wanted me to.
What do you see in the future of the clan?: A great clan with teamwork and strategies!
Do you know me or any of the officers?: I know BAGHRB
Will you be active?: Mostly, yes!
Accepted as Pilot
Trial first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member