• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

•Team Airborne• [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdnanTheDemigod

Spectator
Reaction score

I think this is how I apply ;-; (First Time)

Minecraft IGN:AdnanTheDemigod
Wins:41 (But Im good and have intence ping <3)
Games played:396
Why do you want to be in the clan?:A freind told me if I want to join and I would like to and I think it would be fun. Another reason I would join the clan is because this clan might get me better at what you people call PvP.
What do you see in the future of the clan?: Just alot of fun and amusment becuase this summer is just plain out boring,but no school! Another vision I see is me being better at the game, people say that I am good, but I don't feel I'm good.
Do you know any of the higher members (Officers and above)?:Sadly I do not...
Will you be active?: It depends what time I have to be active. I stay at my grandma's From 6:30-4:30 CDT.
Your email address:[email protected]

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
I think this is how I apply ;-; (First Time)

Minecraft IGN:AdnanTheDemigod
Wins:41 (But Im good and have intence ping <3)
Games played:396
Why do you want to be in the clan?:A freind told me if I want to join and I would like to and I think it would be fun. Another reason I would join the clan is because this clan might get me better at what you people call PvP.
What do you see in the future of the clan?: Just alot of fun and amusment becuase this summer is just plain out boring,but no school! Another vision I see is me being better at the game, people say that I am good, but I don't feel I'm good.
Do you know any of the higher members (Officers and above)?:Sadly I do not...
Will you be active?: It depends what time I have to be active. I stay at my grandma's From 6:30-4:30 CDT.
Your email address:[email protected]
Denied: you do not meet the win requirement. Work to get to 150 wins and reapply, if you're still interested.

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
On behalf of Vatalizing, I challenge you to 5v5 to 6v6 clan battle following soul's rules with an additional rule. The rule being spectating is allowed from the members participating in the battle. If you agree to these terms, add me on skype to discuss details Skype: Thespyrew, Just message me, if you are willing to accept it. (Thespyrew)

- Thanks,

Creeper | Spyrew

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
On behalf of Vatalizing, I challenge you to 5v5 to 6v6 clan battle following soul's rules with an additional rule. The rule being spectating is allowed from the members participating in the battle. If you agree to these terms, add me on skype to discuss details Skype: Thespyrew, Just message me, if you are willing to accept it. (Thespyrew)

- Thanks,

Creeper | Spyrew
We don't do 5v5s or 6v6s. Add zaex300 on Skype to discuss this and MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE THAT BAG AGREED TO A POTENTIAL CLAM BATTLE.
am i in the clan
You never applied for this clan...
3v3? this kid is whack.
And you're gack.

jaylaurencebro

Spectator
Reaction score
Bag, sorry I haven't really been active on chatzy. I've been focusing a lot on school. I'll try my best to keep up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci