• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

√ Land Of The Lost | MCSG Exclusive 120 Player Map

What do YOU think?

• Total voters

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
That's good news.. After I remove all the command block contraptions xD Also I want to know, would the community like more exp in survival games? I'm thinking of special locations that will give you exp upon discovery.. Just a thought though.. :)
I think that would be appreciated, since most players LOVED xp bottles in furnaces on maps such as Insanity Cause.

TheYahcookie

Career
Reaction score
Wow! Looks great :D
All the right elements for a good, 120-player match! Great work! :D

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh lol thanks? :D I'm working on a new Name and Logo atm.

Edit: New name! "Land of the Lost"

Last edited:

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
If this map is done, post either a new thread in Finished Maps or have this thread moved there.

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm trying to get it moved, but teamspeak is dumb. :[ I still need this thread moved to the completed maps section. Anytime now... *nudge* *nudeg* *wink* *wink*

Last edited:

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
I understand that people hate double posts and bumps, but I feel it is necessary to get this moved into the correct area. I've tried contacting mods with no reply. If a mod or @ChadTheDJ or @subv3rsion or whoever sees this, please move it to finished maps. Thanks,
SpaghettiSquid

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci