• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

▲Resource pack requests▲

Yes.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pr0xidal

Tribute
Reaction score
Crackling I don't think what I want needs an application. But here goes: Can I have the RainPvP fire, and animation, but I want it black instead of purple. Thanks c:

I also have sine questions:
-What program do you use?
-Can you give me a basic 'lesson' on how to change the color of one thing?
-Do you know anything about GIMP?
-Can you give me a basic lesson of scaling pictures into an item, sword, rod, etc.
I suggest to use photoshop. Just download the free trial or buy it c;

Krit

Experienced
Reaction score
What texture do you want changed (items/blocks etc)? The hearts (in icon)(gui), the hot bar (in widgets)(gui), the inventory (in container)(gui)
Where can I find this/these texture(s)?
download is in the description. Epic_Frog_Song
How do you want your texture(s) changed (explain in depth)? I want the hearts to be purple and smooth like in Huahwi's texture pack! I want the hot bar to be purple and black so on the left side of the scroll thing to be on top purple, and below that black. And then opposite on the other side. For the inventory, I want it instead of saying skipping and want it to say Raavenz.

If this is too hard to understand, contact me on Skype, kriticizeminecraft!

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
What texture do you want changed (items/blocks etc)? Armour (model)
Where can I find this/these texture(s)? Edit from default please.
How do you want your texture(s) changed (explain in depth)?
I would like you to outline the edges of every armour item. (Make it dark enough to identify which piece of armour if which)

Thanks

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
I'm sorry for things taking such a long time, but school made things a bit different, and I will have to wait 1 or 2 days before starting to make these. Hopefully all the current requests will be done after the upcoming weekend. :)

FrenzyFreckles

Diamond
Reaction score
Could I contact you on skype about this so I can add things and think of more ideas as I go along?

Krit

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm sorry for things taking such a long time, but school made things a bit different, and I will have to wait 1 or 2 days before starting to make these. Hopefully all the current requests will be done after the upcoming weekend. :)
We'll can you add everyone on Skype? add me kriticizeminecraft

xToXiiCYeTTi

Tribute
Reaction score
What texture do you want changed (items/blocks etc)? Could you change the Podus apple to like a pinkish/purplish
Where can I find this/these texture(s)? It is the PodusPack apple. I guess from the PodusPack.
How do you want your texture(s) changed (explain in depth)? Like make it pinkish / purplish please. c:

* can you please add me on skype ? i have some other textures I want to send you personally *
My skype is - xToxiicYetti

Gurgle

Survivor
Reaction score
What texture do you want changed (items/blocks etc)? swords, bow, rod, blocks, food, inventory
Where can I find this/these texture(s)? rain pvp (which is your pack), canadian fries pack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rh6tkdlzwybejgk/CanadianFries+Pack.zip and cooldarkraidude's pack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n...fault+Edit.zip#39;s_Official_Default_Edit.zip and defscape: http://www.mediafire.com/download/p1pk8h90xl5811t/Defscape+64x+2.5.zip
How do you want your texture(s) changed (explain in depth)? from your pack I would love your hearts and food bars but change the cross hair to defscape. And your bow but make the wooden part of the bow black and the chargeback color in this order: red, blue, purple. And the rod rain pvp but make that dark blue with a light blue hook. Make the swords cooldarkraidude's but make the stone sword match the other swords and make the diamond one have a galaxy in it but still make the sword have a blue tint. From CanadianFries pack take the gapple and turn that purple and the apple green. The inventory rainpvp but put the words "GURGLE" in cyan blue with a black background and put it right below the inventory crafting and all the other gui's rainpvp. The hotbar coyld you make it yours but put "GURGLEROX" in it and change the selector thingy to light blue. And the last thing are the blocks just make them rain pvp and make the fire rainpvp but make it change colors if you can. That's it, sorry if this is to much.
Add me on skype if you can: sito5682

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
2 Textures
Mushroom stew changed to a plate of waffles
bowl - changed to a plate

Also, is it possible to change the name of the item so they appear as "Waffles" instead of mushroom stew?

ZachPlayzMC

Platinum
Reaction score
What texture do you want changed (items/blocks etc)?: I would like Huahwi's diamond sword edited, making it a darker blue, and making a blue and white gradient handle or whatever
Where can I find this/these texture(s)?: In Huahwi's pack?
How do you want your texture(s) changed (explain in depth)?: oops i told you at the top xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci