• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

►► Zioligy's Offical Graphics Shop! ◄◄

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
WE ARE BACK! I RE-OPENED IT AFTER MONTHS OF IT BEING LOCKED! I WAS JUST GETTING ALOT OF REQUEST AND COULDNT HANDLE IT BUT NOW I HAVE TIME AND READY TO GET BACK WORKING!
Welcome To My Gfx Shop
Hello there, my name is Chase but you can call me Zio! I am a professional
'Graphic Designer'. I have always been into technology since I was around the age of 5, I went from playing Playstation old games to Gutair Hero then Wii, Xbox, Xbox Kinect and now finally I am here where I was always meant to be.. A PC Gamer and proffesinal Graphic Desginer! I have been doing Graphic Desgining/GFX for almost 2 years! I have a ton of experince with photoshop and still working on being my best with cinema 4d! Ok I am sure all of you dont care about all of that but you know, I feel like you should now about me before you purchase ! :)

Prices
Minecraft Skin Render - 4$
YouTube Banner - 2$
Thumbnail - 2$
Outro Image - 2$

For All Of The Above Package - 9$!

Any Other designs that are not listed above please reply and I will quote you a price!

GFX Lessons on how to do the things you see below have a wide selection on prices.. Please PM for a price on what you wanna learn how to do!

There are 3 templates I used below, I am not using them and just changing the name to take credit.. Those are just some examples for the customer to maybe get a idea on what they want. I make fully custom gfx inless its under request!

Template
(Copy And Paste If You Are Wishing To Buy Something)
IGN:
What Work Do You Want Done:

Whats Your PayPal Email (so I know that you sent the money):
As Much Details As You Can Give Here:
Edit Your Post After Your Work Is Done And Rate It 1/10!

-----> My PayPal Is : [email protected] <-----
You can try to look me up all you want I dont care :p I dont have a facebook ect. so yea!

My Work
Minecraft Skin Render(s) - 4$

Thumbnail - 2$ (Note this is a template for ideas for the customer)

Youtube Banner - 3$

Outro Image - 2$

I hope you all enjoy my work, and remember.. Stay classy MCSG!

Last edited:

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks It means alot! What do you thhink of my prices?
The 20 USD for six months can really mess you up if the person is constantly asking for art and also if you have multiple people that you work for.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
The 20 USD for six months can really mess you up if the person is constantly asking for art and also if you have multiple people that you work for.
Yes but of course tere are limits

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I like, but I cannot spend money on a computer :(. Overall your artwork is very good.

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
I am interested but I might wait until I am done building my computer so I can start Youtubing. Be my GFX designer?

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
I am interested but I might wait until I am done building my computer so I can start Youtubing. Be my GFX designer?
Sure! Thats same for me ! I am building my compute for christmas!

Binct

Career
Reaction score
Same as RTGxxKaos, I'll reply again once I get my gaming computer for Christmas :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci