• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

►► Zioligy's Offical Graphics Shop! ◄◄

Native

District 13
Reaction score
NativeTalent What GFX do you want? Or can I join Kronic as GFX
Umm Can I have something like your profile picture? and like a banner for youtube. and for the clan can we have a banner that has our name "Kronic" in it as well as some of our members skins in it as well

D

Damien // Teepwn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Youtube banner

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dude... You made that banner with someone's template...

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Dude... You made that banner with someone's template...
Yes, he made it with a template. He explained that he is able to make template work for you if you want it. But he is also able to do things without a template.

D

Damien // Teepwn

Yes, he made it with a template. He explained that he is able to make template work for you if you want it. But he is also able to do things without a template.
You can't charge money for other's work...
I do see he is able to do other work, though. Sorry if I missed where he said that, but he should really include that it was made with a template in the main post, and give credit to the template creator.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
You can't charge money for other's work...
I do see he is able to do other work, though. Sorry if I missed where he said that, but he should really include that it was made with a template in the main post, and give credit to the template creator.
That would make sense IF he was actually selling that template. But he isn't selling that template as it is just an example like it was stated in the main post.

D

Damien // Teepwn

That would make sense IF he was actually selling that template. But he isn't selling that template as it is just an example like it was stated in the main post.
I acknowledge that now, it's just worded slightly confusingly. o_O
It just doesn't make sense to put other's work under where it says "His work".
His other work though, namely his skin renders are extremely good and I congratulate him on that.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
I acknowledge that now, it's just worded slightly confusingly. o_O
It just doesn't make sense to put other's work under where it says "His work".
His other work though, namely his skin renders are extremely good and I congratulate him on that.
Well thank you for understanding. Now let's get back on topic c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci