• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Minecraft ID: Imanol_Magana
  • Wins: 330+
  • Games Played: 1700
  • Did You Add The Leader on Skype: No add me imanol.magana1
  • Active On Our TS [Y/N]: dont know the ts
  • Past Clans: rebels, olmypians, CyanVolts,
  • Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers: yes
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to make this clan more better :D
  • One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: ill make sure we will team battles
Your application has been denied. Reason: Lying on your application (You were never in The Rebels).

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Great job today guys! It was truly a amazing fight! It all happen so fast! With native having to bail out last minute and hockey not waking up in time we still came out with a great victory! of 4-0 Thanks to all the members who practice everyday and went hard when needed! We are now most likly facing Rebels we will be practice etc pretty soon. Aha also great joke we played on native after ;p. Thanks again guys you all made this happen. This is one more step closer to the top! <3

The Great Clan Wars Roster: (Changes due to ppl not waking up/having to go last min)

1. Stabazam
2. qweasdrtyfgh
3. average_name
4. KingTut
5. blotz_g2
6. BucketzPVP
7. bbLLERMC
8. UpdatinStatus

Also HUGE thanks to Epic_Frog_Song for letting us. use there server. It honestly saved us Thanks man!
GG bb <3 Also when do I get trialed? I'd say I'm pretty active in TS :p I'll try to be on tonight. What do I do for trial? Tell me!

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
  • Minecraft ID:captmrawesome
  • Wins:645
  • Games Played:1500
  • Did You Add The Leader on Skype: Y
  • Active On Our TS [Y/N]:Y
  • Past Clans:Mutation, Eternity
  • Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers: Yes
  • Why Do You Want To Join: because i want to enjoy playing a game not to be rude
  • One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: The thread xD

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Omai dem stats doe
  • Minecraft ID:captmrawesome
  • Wins:645
  • Games Played:1500
  • Did You Add The Leader on Skype: Y
  • Active On Our TS [Y/N]:Y
  • Past Clans:Mutation, Eternity
  • Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers: Yes
  • Why Do You Want To Join: because i want to enjoy playing a game not to be rude
  • One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: The thread xD

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score

Before you read this application i'd just like to ask for a second chance and for you to actually read this application and consider me coming back.

Minecraft ID:

I have multiple Minecraft accounts but my main one is SubtractHD.

Wins:

I currently have around 450 wins with all of my accounts combined.

Games Played:

With all of my accounts around 2,000+ games played.

Did You Add The Leader on Skype:

Yes, i've got Native and Status added on Skype.

Active On Our TS [Y/N]:

Yes, i'm active on my TeamSpeak.

Past Clans:

My past clans are;
Aviatev1, Superesse, Deception, Kronic, Eternity, amd Supremacy.

Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers:

Yes, i've teamed with just about everyone in this clan.

Why Do You Want To Join:

I want to join back Eternity for a second chance. I've been with Native and his clans since Kronic and I love the way that he makes decisions and runs his clans. I was recently kicked from Eternity then join Supremacy and it wasn't the same. I never enjoyed myself with them and never had the same experience I just wasn't fit for that clan. I want to prove to Native that I have the required skill level and i'm sorry near the end I was becoming less active it's just school is my first priority and it's not always possible to fit in Minecraft everyday. I want to be able to enjoy MCSG how I used to with Eternity. Play with the Members build relationships and memories. MCSG is boring and un eventful without clans and when i'm playing with you guys everyone is always laughing and having a good time and I miss you guys and I'm just asking for a second chance, that's all I want.

One Thing You'd Change About This Clan:

Making a structured schedule that you abide by everyday. Such as Mondays: chest route practice and scrims. For the whole week so the activity never dies and the clan is growing stronger and better with each other.

Thank you for reading this application and I hope I can be granted a second chance to prove myself.

Sincerely,
Subtract
Holy butt noodles!

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
P

Before you read this application i'd just like to ask for a second chance and for you to actually read this application and consider me coming back.

Minecraft ID:

I have multiple Minecraft accounts but my main one is SubtractHD.

Wins:

I currently have around 450 wins with all of my accounts combined.

Games Played:

With all of my accounts around 2,000+ games played.

Did You Add The Leader on Skype:

Yes, i've got Native and Status added on Skype.

Active On Our TS [Y/N]:

Yes, i'm active on my TeamSpeak.

Past Clans:

My past clans are;
Aviatev1, Superesse, Deception, Kronic, Eternity, amd Supremacy.

Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers:

Yes, i've teamed with just about everyone in this clan.

Why Do You Want To Join:

I want to join back Eternity for a second chance. I've been with Native and his clans since Kronic and I love the way that he makes decisions and runs his clans. I was recently kicked from Eternity then join Supremacy and it wasn't the same. I never enjoyed myself with them and never had the same experience I just wasn't fit for that clan. I want to prove to Native that I have the required skill level and i'm sorry near the end I was becoming less active it's just school is my first priority and it's not always possible to fit in Minecraft everyday. I want to be able to enjoy MCSG how I used to with Eternity. Play with the Members build relationships and memories. MCSG is boring and un eventful without clans and when i'm playing with you guys everyone is always laughing and having a good time and I miss you guys and I'm just asking for a second chance, that's all I want.

One Thing You'd Change About This Clan:

Making a structured schedule that you abide by everyday. Such as Mondays: chest route practice and scrims. For the whole week so the activity never dies and the clan is growing stronger and better with each other.

Thank you for reading this application and I hope I can be granted a second chance to prove myself.

Sincerely,
Subtract
you could use a little more effort but if this clan accepts stuff with such little preparation then.....

Jk ily

ItsRecitify

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Minecraft ID: ItsRecitify
  • Wins: 113
  • Games Played: 1093
  • Did You Add The Leader on Skype: Yes, but not yet accepted.
  • Active On Our TS [Y/N]: Not yet.
  • Past Clans: #Evolution #UpRising
  • Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers: No
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join because I want to be in a clan that has a good leader, and is active. The past clans I have been in rarely battle.
  • One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: I, in all honesty, can't think of anything to make this clan better than it already is :)

Native

District 13
Reaction score
GG bb <3 Also when do I get trialed? I'd say I'm pretty active in TS :p I'll try to be on tonight. What do I do for trial? Tell me!
All do you is talk with us. Then you'll get it. I know your PvP skill already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci