• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelationClan

Tribute
Reaction score
Cant wait for our battle eternity im looking forward for it. It will most definitely be a tough one for my clan well good luck!

Lukeabbott

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:hacksource01
Wins:425
Games Played:1531
Skype Name:jimbob8121
Past Clans:#Abanded #Shocked
Reason You Left Those Clans:They both got disbanded but i was going to leave soon.
Why Do You Want To Join:I want to join cause i hear about this clan a lot! and i want to meet new people and make more friends
Will You Be Active:I will be on every single day for at least 3 hours.
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are:I am Luke Abbott i am 13 I am very good at PvP. I also love to play video games i am a huge gamer forever.I will always be loyal to the clan if accepted.I like to meet new people always
I'm very nice and will help any one in need of help.That is all about me.

Last edited:

Native

District 13
Reaction score
How does this relate to the clan?
Minecraft ID:hacksource01
Wins:425
Games Played:1531
Skype Name:jimbob8121
Past Clans:#Abanded #Shocked
Reason You Left Those Clans:They both got disbanded but i was going to leave soon.
Why Do You Want To Join:I want to join cause i hear about this clan a lot! and i want to meet new people and make more friends
Will You Be Active:I will be on every single day for at least 3 hours.
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are:I am Luke Abbott i am 13 I am very good at PvP. I also love to play video games i am a huge gamer forever.I will always be loyal to the clan if accepted.I like to meet new people always
I'm very nice and will help any one in need of help.That is all about me.
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci