• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We have now merged with Ascension! This will help alot! We hope to achieve even better greatness with this new update! We will be keeping the name Eternity as of this thread! We also are using a new teamspeak! Join it here! : 198.15.70.250:20086
Welp, there goes me

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright guys, I really don't feel like this clan is the right place for me so ye... Take me off member? Ty

Can i have frend rank on ts doe? plesiphen

Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Tuct
Wins: 210
Games Played: 738
Skype Name: xmiserable
Past Clans: Prodigious and Primeval
Reason You Left Those Clans: I left Prodigious because most of good friends from Prodigious ALL went to Primeval and I thought it would be a better place for me, Primeval disbanded.
Why Do You Want To Join: Well, first off. Me and Native have been pretty good friends for a while now but it hasn't been an active friendship. Whenever I would get on TS I would go play with him and a bunch of the members of the team and I would have a blast. I think Native is one of the best leaders and knows how to manage a clan right. Second off, I know almost every member in this clan *except a few who merged off of Ascension* and I feel that I have grown a good enough relationship with this clan which means that I would fit perfect. Lastly, I recently quit MCSG and went to Overcast Network and started a team and it was fun while it lasted but stuff happens and the happenings can destroy important things and it 'happened'. I now feel like this is the clan I should be coming back too due to me not having any problems with anyone in this amazing clan :D
Will You Be Active: Well, unless I get my computer taken away.. 9/10.
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are: My names Tuct and I like to glisk everyones splooge.

Reaction score
Reason You Left Those Clans: I left Prodigious because most of good friends from Prodigious ALL went to Primeval and I thought it would be a better place for me, Primeval disbanded.
Why Do You Want To Join: Well, first off. Me and Native have been pretty good friends for a while now but it hasn't been an active friendship. Whenever I would get on TS I would go play with him and a bunch of the members of the team and I would have a blast. I think Native is one of the best leaders and knows how to manage a clan right. Second off, I know almost every member in this clan *except a few who merged off of Ascension* and I feel that I have grown a good enough relationship with this clan which means that I would fit perfect. Lastly, I recently quit MCSG and went to Overcast Network and started a team and it was fun while it lasted but stuff happens and the happenings can destroy important things and it 'happened'. I now feel like this is the clan I should be coming back too due to me not having any problems with anyone in this amazing clan :D
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are: My names Tuct and I like to glisk everyones splooge.
Accepted - Rank Leader!

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Accepted as Trial Member. Welcome to Eternity c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci