• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.3.1 BUGTHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I got into deathmatch against a team of 2. Both of the spawned underground and it was impossible to hit them. I dont know what happened but i saw their names underground and i started getting hit. I wasnt recording :(
Its a common bug, it happened even before 1.3.1. The person can get visually underground, but they are actually on the surface.
i had that thing happen to me
Ghosting issues

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
i have something where when i rush for the chests and get stuff, everything freezes and the stuff in my inventory is gone

Vince Donohue

Spectator
Reaction score
This only happens in the beginning when I go to the Cornucopia.
I will take an item from a chest and the item appears in my inventory, but then a few seconds later the item disappears from my inventory. Very frustrating and annoying.
Also, lots of lag.
Please fix, I play on MCSG a lot and it would make my experience better if these were fixed.

Airman721

Spectator
Reaction score
To the above poster,
That is happening because someone else is viewing the chest at the same time as you, and that person took the item before you. On to my post:

I've been dced from the server twice now, I can still use chat but cant take/do damage, open chests and when i break blocks they dont' reappear.
Ontop of that i just got kicked by anticheat since I kept lag - warping up and down the waterfall at the aztec temple on the Survival Games 3 map.
Please fix these soon!​

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
This only happens in the beginning when I go to the Cornucopia.
I will take an item from a chest and the item appears in my inventory, but then a few seconds later the item disappears from my inventory. Very frustrating and annoying.
Also, lots of lag.
Please fix, I play on MCSG a lot and it would make my experience better if these were fixed.
Annoying bug, it happened to me tons before. This didn't happen in the 1.2.5 version.

To the above poster,
That is happening because someone else is viewing the chest at the same time as you, and that person took the item before you.
No, that's not it. I looted a chest and there was NOBODY near me. I ran to follow my route again and when I opened my inventory ALL of the items I looted from the chest disappeared, not just individual items. Its not lag, I wasn't lagging. Chuck Testa didn't even intervene.

Aman Badhan

Spectator
Reaction score
When I shift click from a chest, my items disappear when I access a different chest and also shift click!

Aman Badhan

Spectator
Reaction score
Can we please have like 5 EU server on 1.2.5 due to the fact that 1.3.1 server are VERY buggy and isn't very fun to play.

-Aman

zedgamer

Tribute
Reaction score
Whenever I try to join the servers, It says "Internal server error" when I have 1.3.1 installed and no other mods. I dont understand!
When I do it I also have that and it puts my donor on cooldown rather than just not letting me in!

zedgamer

Tribute
Reaction score
Im having a problem of when I go to a chest with noone around in the middle of nowhere I grab the stuff, then 20s later it goes back in the chest. Is that the Bukkit server lag? Or just me? or a mcsg issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci