• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.3.1 BUGTHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhos

Survivor
Reaction score
I know it's been reported already, adding emphasis. I was left to fight a team. I was geared. I heckled and chased them around, stabbed em a bit and ran off again. Deathmatch came... lol aneurysm try again next match. Fix the deathmatch glitch, it sucks falling to your death for no reason.

Xualti

Spectator
Reaction score
I just want to say I think I found a new bug.
I took a picture of the bug and the bug itself is that, sometimes you get teleported to pre-game where you have to wait 45 seconds or something you hit the ground to hard.
This happend 3 times now..
I took a picture of the chat here is the picture:

if picture is not working here is the url: http://www.flickr.com/photos/84046796@N05/8100114751/in/photostream/lightbox/

From Xualti.

A_Fleming

Spectator
Reaction score
I've had a bit of trouble with a few bugs, as listed here-
*When spawning in SG1, (the first Vareide map) I sometimes take fall damage, normally about 5 hearts worth, and sometimes even hit the ground too hard. I've seen this happen to others aswell.
*When I find chests with cooked food, I eat the food and it disappears. This is not just a glitch where I didn't actually get the item, because I check the chest again (Normally NOT at the Cornucopia) and the item is taken and no longer there.
I hope these bugs can get addressed and fixed soon, thanks guys!

AKsuperstar

Spectator
Reaction score
This friggin glitch SUCKS~!!!! Whenever i get a good chest at the cornucopia, as soon as i use the stuff, it just dissapears! I dont know if its my pc or what, but this glitch is a good reason why i never win. I NEED HELP!!!

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Can't log into servers for some reason. It comes up with a message saying "too many people logging in" and then shuts down. When I come back, that server is full.

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
okay whatever no-cheat or somehting you added is irritating, because there are times where i cant hit people, specific people, i am all the sudden having massive server lag, and other things, its been happening to my friends too, and its kinda irritating me

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i wonder if you could do anything against the AWFUL wobble sprint, it has killed me more then twice just cause i cant run :I

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
Green bugs: Needs to be fixed by us (MCSG)
Red bugs: Needs to be fixed by Bukkit

when will this be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci