• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.3.1 BUGTHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danial Howell

Spectator
Reaction score
the water towers airpockets weren't working on map 2 like they were there but i still drowned

Sporangia

Survivor
Reaction score
Food bars are going down way too quickly, on AU1 it took all my hunger bars to run from the cornucopia to the double towers/ castle on map 1

thePro

Spectator
Reaction score
today i was playing on mcsg and came to the deathmatch and the other guy was hurt so i begin to chase him. but when i attacked him he didnt got hurt i hit him an iron sword like 100 times and i needed to do a new one. and i think this glitch was for the other player to becuse he thought that i was a hacker (im not a hacker) just wanted to tell you. excuse my english im from sweden

Holipza

Spectator
Reaction score
This is really messed up. please, go back to 1.2.5. I got killed by someone with a wooden sword and no armor, while I had full iron and a diamond sword. Why? He was Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom invisible. I find that really unfair. I know you guys can't fix this, but please, just downgrade so we can play normally.

Skylord_Hubert

Survivor
Reaction score
When i try to login (cause im a donor) to a full server it says internal server error.

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
cannot open chests freezee after the start of the game

Eragaxshim_TFG

Spectator
Reaction score
I was killed cause someone turned invisible at deathmatch (after teleporting). I first thought it was Hacks but after that my friend couldnt see me at deathmatch. In a next deathmatch my friend was seemed invisible but after that he showed up as name tag in the ground, sometimes he jumped and i could see his head. I died once because of this bug. I would prefer downgrading to 1.2.5 and wait for bukkit fixes.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Food bug. You have a full foodbar and then its all gone!

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
Stuck Bug, You play for a while, then you can keep moving around, you cant hurt mobs, and when you destroy blocks and they dont reappear, and others see you where the bug started. it happens to me all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci