• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.8/1.7

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Since they moved it back to 1.7 Maps like Inertia with slime blocks are messed up and it doesn't look as good
Well, it does look good. Thats why it was accepted. And to be honest you're being extremely disrespectful. If you were talking about a map that I made, I would have been offended. Lots of time and effort goes into maps now-a-days.

Inertia is one of my favourite maps. Why shouldn't talented builders use the resources that the 1.8 update provided them with? Please take people's feelings into consideration.

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree. 1.8 added some nice blocks for you builders to have fun with. On the down side, it took away the physics that was so amazing for PvP from 1.7. Lets hope that 1.9 will solve thing and will be a mixture of these two wonderful updates.

My personal preference is 1.8. But only because I like to stay up to date, if 1.7 was the latest update, and 1.8 was then I would choose 1.7. To me I just want to play with all of you, I don't mind which version of MC we play on :).

so you're getting gfx now?

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1.8 is only better for building than 1.7 because of the new blocks update. If those new blocks were never added we wouldn't be complaining :(

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree. 1.8 added some nice blocks for you builders to have fun with. On the down side, it took away the physics that was so amazing for PvP from 1.7. Lets hope that 1.9 will solve thing and will be a mixture of these two wonderful updates.

My personal preference is 1.8. But only because I like to stay up to date, if 1.7 was the latest update, and 1.8 was then I would choose 1.7. To me I just want to play with all of you, I don't mind which version of MC we play on :).

You gotta be f***ing kidding me he added a good damn graphic. Honestly, idk what to say lmao

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
You gotta be f***ing kidding me he added a good damn graphic. Honestly, idk what to say lmao
Yeah I did, you like it? Please be respectful to, younger kids might pick up your obscene language and we don't want that do we.

VersionOne

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, it does look good. Thats why it was accepted. And to be honest you're being extremely disrespectful. If you were talking about a map that I made, I would have been offended. Lots of time and effort goes into maps now-a-days.

Inertia is one of my favourite maps. Why shouldn't talented builders use the resources that the 1.8 update provided them with? Please take people's feelings into consideration.

I'm just saying the slime block looked good on it, I still love the map I was never trying to be disrespectful but if i made a map with 1.8 blocks and i get messed up due to a update i'd be a bit mad i was never trying to be rude, It's still a good map the slime blocks just looked good on the part of the map because it looked like a spill now it just looks weird because there is some blocks missing, I mean my friend was on 1.8 and he still say them then he got kicked for flying because they weren't there.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
1.9 is going to be dumbcrap, 1.8 yea, good for building,
HAIL 1.7/1.6 PVP <3<3

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm just saying the slime block looked good on it, I still love the map I was never trying to be disrespectful but if i made a map with 1.8 blocks and i get messed up due to a update i'd be a bit mad i was never trying to be rude, It's still a good map the slime blocks just looked good on the part of the map because it looked like a spill now it just looks weird because there is some blocks missing, I mean my friend was on 1.8 and he still say them then he got kicked for flying because they weren't there.
Alright :).
1.9 is going to be dumbcrap, 1.8 yea, good for building,
HAIL 1.7/1.6 PVP <3<3
Please be respectful and keep your posts appropriate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci