• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.8 Horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stqrfe

Tribute
Reaction score
Idk if its just me but 1.8 is horrible. I see constint messages that people are quitting or going the hive. Its not only about the staff and the owners who should have a say in this. Were the ones donating playign every day but now people with bad pc and get lag spikes on 1.8 and the pvp is what alot come here for. Make it optional and not mandatory we should still have a say and this is why and why we should have a poll on this:
  • We should have poll because
  • Stat Reset Poll
  • Bad pcs
  • People quitting just cause 1.8
  • Crazy hits can be good but very bad for people who already have bad ping
  • Lag Spikes
  • PvP IN GENERAL!
Please reccomend this idea before we lose alot to the hive although hive is a good big server which people have no problems leaving to from 7,000 players on mcsg to 600 my opinion.

Thank you for Your Time!

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
they won't revert back to supporting both 1.7 and 1.8 but I will admit I really haven't played at all in the last week cause of the switch

Stqrfe

Tribute
Reaction score
they won't revert back to supporting both 1.7 and 1.8 but I will admit I really haven't played at all in the last week cause of the switch
Yea But atleast they should have a poll on this bro and btw sorry for not talking in a while.

Myzah

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree with you but its probably not gonna happen. :/

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with 1.8- the only legitimate problem people get is FPS lag. All this nonsense about PvP being ruined is just that- nonsense.

Stqrfe

Tribute
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with 1.8- the only legitimate problem people get is FPS lag. All this nonsense about PvP being ruined is just that- nonsense.
but the insane hits are a big problem cant doubt that.

AllenIverson

Platinum
Reaction score
I totally agree 1.7 was fine people who want to use 1.8 should use 1.8 but people that can't handle 1.8 what are they gonna do... The fps effects pvp and not everyone has insane Computers i use to get 60-150 fps but now its just horrible mcsg should of polled like they did with the stats reset.

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
As much as In would to agree with you I have to disagree

H

Hindsight

Hey, well. all I can really say that there is not much to do in this situation. Imagine we go back to 1.7, right? 1.9 will eventually come and we would not be able to update because we still are in 1.7 and plugins will come out for newer versions only with bug fixes and improvements. What i am trying to say is that there really is no point on going back to 1.7. People will eventually get used to it, just like they did with V.2.

Sincerely, Lauren.

Stqrfe

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey, well. all I can really say that there is not much to do in this situation. Imagine we go back to 1.7, right? 1.9 will eventually come and we would not be able to update because we still are in 1.7 and plugins will come out for newer versions only with bug fixes and improvements. What i am trying to say is that there really is no point on going back to 1.7. People will eventually get used to it, just like they did with V.2.

Sincerely, Lauren.
buttttttt people are quitting and might not even be here to get used to it if people hate it how will they play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci