• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.9 Good or no

1.9 poll

• Total voters

HotHeadPunch

Spectator
Reaction score
i have been watching 1.9 videos and i think it is a horrible update but some people like it. So i wanted your guys opition. so what do you guys think and what do you think it would mean to mcsg and other servers.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I am personally exited for it since this game has been the same for so long. I am exited to see PVP change and that you have to learn and get used to the new way of PVPing.

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
I really, really don't look forward to the Minecraft 1.9 update at all. I think 1.7 was good enough, small updates like blocks and mobs in 1.8 was cool too, but changing the whole way PVP, something a lot of players like to do, is played is a huge step.

Many popular servers that switch to 1.9 won't be getting the players they did in 1.7 or 1.8 version.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It'll change the game for sure, and I'm sure people will get used to it and everything will be fine but from a personal standpoint I'm not too excited.

MCSG itself won't really change much from a PvP standpoint. That's something I hope everyone understands. Don't worry guys :p

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
I think it's hilarious
If you guys thought 1.8 was bad
Buckle up, you're in for a wild ride!
Oh no pvps!
I'm gay :D

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
1.9 will be fine just everyone will have to adjust to the change. After all it is a pvp update so we shouldn't really be complaining about an update, before it's even released, that's made to improve the quality of pvp.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
I am definitely not happy with it, I am more of a 1.6 type of guy myself..although I think after a while of everyone using it, it won't be as bad as people made it out to be. It'll just take some time.

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
1.9 will be fine just everyone will have to adjust to the change. After all it is a pvp update so we shouldn't really be complaining about an update, before it's even released, that's made to improve the quality of pvp.
Gold point
Snapshots don't decide the whole update, and I'm sure mojang will listen to people about their thoughts on it.

Reaction score
Minecraft 1.9 got more hate when it got announced than the HUD change in League.
Everyone ended up liking the HUD update, but I don't think the same will happen with 1.9

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci