• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.9 Good or no

1.9 poll

• Total voters

Sevy

Survivor
Reaction score
This game is turning into a moba with very bad graphics lmao
Didn't they say they're gonna listen to the community?

Last edited:

Zeplohx

Survivor
Reaction score
Every time there is a new update, there will inevitably be a bunch of tryhards that will inevitably complain that Mojang is changing the game too much.

There will always be changes to the game, that is simply the nature of it. Even in sports games such as FIFA, there is always changes to the gameplay every year that render it a different game (Dave). So, when 1.9 comes, please try to keep the complaining to a dull roar. We've heard it all before. No amount of whining and moaning will change the fact that this update is coming, and we'll all have to get used to it eventually, no matter how long it takes for the crying to die down.
with that attitude all MCSG is going to do is die.

Pacador

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd rather stick with 1.7.10 and 1.8.1 as I don't get any lag spikes with those. I've seen a few snapshots on 1.9 and it doesn't look fancy with some things they have changed. Hopefully they will see peoples feedback and change some things in a new update if they can.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Shields and Dual Wields and everything else is just something very different, and it makes me scared for the future of PvP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci