• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.9 - Wings?

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
As you may or may not know, Mojang has recently added Wings to the newest Snapshot of Minecraft.
Seriously, they did.
You can see these in action by a video ZyperCraft made recently below.

Also, I made a thread regarding 1.9 (in a pvpers view) that is located here. http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/1-9-updates-how-will-it-affect-pvp.200522/

All of 1.9's features arent known yet, but everything we know currently can be found here http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/1.9

What do you think of this? Let me know in the comments!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Sounds amazing. Also, I hope everyone cries about this addition like they always do.

Cerwin

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm really surprised they would add something like this it really changes how the game can be played. I'm sure servers will add mini games to support this update if they update there servers.

Reaction score
This is actually awesome
This won't really change PvP as the devs can just disallow this and remove it completely from MCSG anyways
I can see a lot of minigames and fun LP's from this.

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This thread has been moved to the correct section!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've primarily disliked most of the upgrades that Mojang has added to 1.9

BUT THINK ABOUT IT GUYS

MCSG WHILE FLYING

It's highly unlikely that this would be implemented to our servers, but it could actually put quite the spin on things.

Say, for example, there was one pair of wings per map, put in a select location that is set at one of 5-7 points and changes randomly per map selection. Players go their normal chest route and can also opt to get this pair of wings, then the one person who gets it I guess gets pretty easy transportation. I mean, honestly, it's basically like PvP on a horse but while in the air, so it's not like it's that big of an advantage in an actual fight and can only determine a footchase maybe once per game.

Plus, who doesn't want to fly around SG maps while still alive?!

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've primarily disliked most of the upgrades that Mojang has added to 1.9

BUT THINK ABOUT IT GUYS

MCSG WHILE FLYING
It would be hard to handle all those people flying though. :_:

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Surely, an interesting addition... It's difficult to get used to the idea though :/

"[Insert disputer's name]: I wasn't flying I used the Minecraft wings!"

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Surely, an interesting addition... It's difficult to get used to the idea though :/

"[Insert disputer's name]: I wasn't flying I used the Minecraft wings!"
Well hey at least fly hacks are useless.

[in with the 1.9 update comes clientside built in aimbot, killaura, anti knockback, and speed hacks for all of your mineman needs!]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci