• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.9 - Wings?

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
So when the anti-cheat gets updated, and we eventually move to 1.9 and wings are added to MCSG. Does that mean we have a likely chance of being permanently banned for hacking?
:kappa:

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
This thread has been moved to the correct section!
thx sebastian <3
I've primarily disliked most of the upgrades that Mojang has added to 1.9

BUT THINK ABOUT IT GUYS

MCSG WHILE FLYING

It's highly unlikely that this would be implemented to our servers, but it could actually put quite the spin on things.

Say, for example, there was one pair of wings per map, put in a select location that is set at one of 5-7 points and changes randomly per map selection. Players go their normal chest route and can also opt to get this pair of wings, then the one person who gets it I guess gets pretty easy transportation. I mean, honestly, it's basically like PvP on a horse but while in the air, so it's not like it's that big of an advantage in an actual fight and can only determine a footchase maybe once per game.

Plus, who doesn't want to fly around SG maps while still alive?!
I agree! I wasn't very interested in the additions they've implemented in 1.9 until I saw this! I was actually very excited when I tried these out - thinking of how many possibilities these wings could have. ;)
Surely, an interesting addition... It's difficult to get used to the idea though :/

"[Insert disputer's name]: I wasn't flying I used the Minecraft wings!"
hahahahah I don't think we will let them get away with that excuse xD.

This is actually awesome
This won't really change PvP as the devs can just disallow this and remove it completely from MCSG anyways
I can see a lot of minigames and fun LP's from this.
I agree.

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
So when the anti-cheat gets updated, and we eventually move to 1.9 and wings are added to MCSG. Does that mean we have a likely chance of being permanently banned for hacking?
:kappa:
I sure hope not ;)
btw I love that rowing picture in your signature. xD

louS

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry, but I really do hope MCSG knows that if they update to 1.9 and badlion or kohi doesn't, hell. Even if badlion and kohi do update, they are going to lose all of their players. MCSG already has a problem with keeping players and, I promise MCSG will have less than 1,000 Players on at any time in the day.

1.9 Is the wrong way to go.

GustavAtthem

Tribute
Reaction score
Maybe not the best thing to add to pvp, but it sure is fun to fly around avoiding obstacles and such!

God I love flying with wings...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci