• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff 1 Year as Staff // NagolGames

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congratulations on one year, and all of the things that you achieved leading up to this amazing milestone! Thank you for your continued hard work and dedication for the network. :)

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Congrats to you, Logan! If I'm honest, I didn't expect you to become our next administrator when you were first accepted. There are tons of moderators who are accepted, and I thought you would just be another one of those who hang around for awhile and eventually leave the staff team. You've proven me and many others wrong. Its funny, because I remember looking at your application to vote on accepting you, actually. How things have changed. I'm proud that I could have a very small role to play in your rise to the administrative position. Best of luck to you in the future in your role as an administrator.
That actually means a lot to see you say that. Thank you, Jimmer :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When I go back and look at that application, I laugh and cringe at it because of how bad it was. We don’t need to talk about it :kappa:
I applied two months before that, and I'll bet you mine was 10x cringier. Check it out if you want, but be prepared ;-;

Te amo Logan. Soy contento para trabajar contigo en el equipo del Sr. Staff y yo se que trabajas mucho y bien. Eres un buen admin <3

Not only have you always had an incredible work effort, but I can tell you love working with the staff and I'm glad you've joined the one year club! (For an extra small fee of $20 there's a special party :kappa: )

Last edited:

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
Honestly crazy! Congratulations, Logan.

I remember when you went to work that night. I was in a Team Elite build session, then we saw Yannick & Chandelle as an Administrator. Everyone was so confused, we all thought it was a joke, then CAmadeusA whispered to all the staff and said we had some new ranks, and I freaked out. I was really confused, because I felt as though we should have had 1 more Admin to balance things out. Then, you came home from work and was moved up and I felt so happy for you!

Once again, congratulations!

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
LOGAN!! I am so proud of you and how far you have come as a staff member! You make a massive contribution to the team and deserve everything that has been handed to you. You were an amazing moderator, then an amazing Sr mod and now an amazing admin! I'm so proud of you and all your accomplishments. I love you Logan and I am so glad and lucky to have you as one of my best friends <3 Congrats on one year!!

FineMC

Survivor
Reaction score
e p i c , dude i was a full time super old fan boy , u might remember me from promc games we used to play like all the time ,, this is my new name my old one was bolt / fine

Athenaa

District 13
Reaction score
I love you so much, and I'm incredibly proud to be your friend. Congrats on 1 year <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci