• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

10 000 posts! Finally made it!

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
I'll pass you up one day..no, no I really won't..

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nappa: Vegeta! What does your scouter say about his posts!?

Vegeta: IT"S OVER 9000.....NO WAIT! IT"S OVER 10,000!!!

Congrats HalfSquirrel! You were the one who gave me my 100th like, you were my first critic on my avatars, and punished me for eating Benjamin. :p I don't know you that well, but to one who has the most posts in MCSG, I give you my congratulations. :) HAPPY 10,000th POST!!! :D

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Gratz! I honestly wish I had found the forums earlier, as I joined MCSG back in april last year. Only started foruming in the past couple months though, but you seem like a awesome guy from what I've seen of you! I'm also nearing 500 posts! :D
It's only like half of what you have, am I right? who needs math...

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
I'm so happy for ya! Congrats :D Btw, why is your name @HalfSquirrel like how did you even think of that

Oh also you have no life.
Also I wasnt tagged and this makes me sadded beeg time.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm so happy for ya! Congrats :D Btw, why is your name @HalfSquirrel like how did you even think of that

He and his sister came up with the name.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score

Me and my sister (who I share the account with but doesn't use it) couldn't think of a name, so I suggested squirrel, and she wanted something more so we added Half_Squirrel :) I don't like the _ though so I don't use it.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Awesome mate, I'm happy to be your first friend on the forums. I'll never forget these times, since I had a lot of fun with you. The race for the top poster was actually won by me by the way when we were both still active :3
We should meet on teamspeak soon and play some game.
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci