• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

10 000 posts! Finally made it!

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
You know, I still don't know how you aren't friend rank or something because of what you do here.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Awesome mate, I'm happy to be your first friend on the forums. I'll never forget these times, since I had a lot of fun with you. The race for the top poster was actually won by me by the way when we were both still active :3
We should meet on teamspeak soon and play some game.
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Pfft :p You passed me so long ago (or at least our back and forth stopped) for the same reason I passed you in March :p And yeah :D I'm often on teamspeak now, so feel free to poke me at some point :p

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Pfft :p You passed me so long ago (or at least our back and forth stopped) for the same reason I passed you in March :p And yeah :D I'm often on teamspeak now, so feel free to poke me at some point :p
I will soon! :)
So what other multiplayer games do you play besides Minecraft that are compatible with OSX?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I will soon! :)
So what other multiplayer games do you play besides Minecraft that are compatible with OSX?
Umm. Board-Game Online? :p I don't play many other multiplayer games other that Minecraft.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
But it costs money :( And I'm pretty sure it doesn't work on OSX because isn't OSX on Macs and Apple doesn't do steam?
There are some ported versions, also I think terraria supports mac. As I can play it as well. If it isn't supported download it through the piratebay, I'm 100% sure there are mac versions there.

How about cod 4 btw? I play on some server with the "kill the king" mod, its awesome :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
There are some ported versions, also I think terraria supports mac. As I can play it as well. If it isn't supported download it through the piratebay, I'm 100% sure there are mac versions there.

How about cod 4 btw? I play on some server with the "kill the king" mod, its awesome :)
I have windows anyways, but I just thought it did :p I could probably get it some time soon. I don't have any shooters though, I don't like them and I suck at them :p

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I have windows anyways, but I just thought it did :p I could probably get it some time soon. I don't have any shooters though, I don't like them and I suck at them :p
I'm actually kinda pro at them (oh that sounded arrogant)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm actually kinda pro at them (oh that sounded arrogant)
:p We were playing Halo (or some other shooter, I don't even know which one :p) at my friend's house a few months ago and I barely knew how to move around. If someone ever saw me, I was dead before I knew what hit me, and even if they weren't shooting at me I rarely saw anyone :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci