• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

10$ MCSG Voucher Code GiveAway!

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, most of you won't know me since I don't use the forums that much (I use it only for reporting abuse) , but today when i logged on to the forum I found that I have got a 'gift' for helping to keep the network clean for rule breakers. Since i have good stats and I don't need donor i thought to myself lets do a GIVEAWAY to people who actually need the stat reset tokens or the donator rank.

Requirements:

- Post your IGN (CaSe SeNsItIvE)

Template:

1. IGN:
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits?

THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON FRIDAY 7-th OF AUGUST!

Last edited:

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: smashmaster731
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset? I was hoping maybe I could get credits so I could get a pet and actually have a friend ;-;

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN: smashmaster731
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset? I was hoping maybe I could get credits so I could get a pet and actually have a friend ;-;
forgot to write credits sorry you can get whatever you want from the MCSG network for 10$

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: Fusia
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits?: Stat Reset
I've gotten good stats before but loss them due to scrims and such :c

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1. IGN: Tactical_Taco1 (That is my friend's IGN, the account I'd like the donor to be on)
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits? Said person is one of my close IRL friends and has been playing MCSG with me since the spring of 2013, I'd like to get him donor so we can have an easier time playing together.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN: yannr00s
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits? I want to give it to a friend for them to buy a donor rank or credits ;)

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN: Gamer_Chick_666
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits? I'm wishing to get the Gold donor in order to benefit from its perks and play clanwars and with friends the best I can without getting kicked from lobbies and often compromising clan wars

Geometrys

Platinum
Reaction score
Requirements:

- Post your IGN (CaSe SeNsItIvE)

Template:

1. IGN:
-Surrounding
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits?
-Gold Donor

Flox

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: Fl0x_
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits? Because I want to give it to a friend for them to buy a donor rank because he never had a donor and he's in my clan and when we playing CW or similar can't join in full lobby's like me. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci