• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

10$ MCSG Voucher Code GiveAway!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: thebeardydragon
Reason: Why not? I haven't had donor in a year+

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: blazeingthunder
Why do you want the gold donor/stat reset/credits? ruined my stats with clan wars and letting mates win games ;-;

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So, technically you were boosting?
Kiddo do you even know what boosting is?, I don't really care about wins its about having fun, but if I'm killing my friend each death match then I'm going to feel sorry and let him win atleast 1 or 2 matches.

Last edited:

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
Kiddo do you even know what boosting is?, I don't really care about wins its about having fun, but if I'm killing my friend each death match then I'm going to feel sorry and let him win atleast 1 or 2 matches.
"Kiddo" This is an online forum site and I have not disclosed my age publicly on my profile, you don't know my age, therefore you cannot assume I am a "Kiddo". Anyway, boosting is described here by the lovely Mr. CAmadeusA :
"Win boosting" or simply "boosting" is a term used when a player, and a team go into a game, and let one player win repeatedly. This could be done by teaming the entire game, and having everyone, besides the player who is "boosting" do /kill or give the other the win when they are the last ones remaining, or by other means, such as teaming with people who have installed, and are using hacked clients, or filling empty servers with alternate accounts, and doing /kill on them all to acquire a win. No matter how you do it, any sort of "win boosting" over a span of several games is not allowed on the MCGamer network, and will be punished as necessary.

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"Kiddo" This is an online forum site and I have not disclosed my age publicly on my profile, you don't know my age, therefore you cannot assume I am a "Kiddo". Anyway, boosting is described here by the lovely Mr. CAmadeusA :
"Win boosting" or simply "boosting" is a term used when a player, and a team go into a game, and let one player win repeatedly. This could be done by teaming the entire game, and having everyone, besides the player who is "boosting" do /kill or give the other the win when they are the last ones remaining, or by other means, such as teaming with people who have installed, and are using hacked clients, or filling empty servers with alternate accounts, and doing /kill on them all to acquire a win. No matter how you do it, any sort of "win boosting" over a span of several games is not allowed on the MCGamer network, and will be punished as necessary.
So me letting my friend win 1 or 2 matches cause he's not that good is called boosting? didn't think so. Anyways I knew someone would comment this, just how the community is, they assume things without knowing.

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
So me letting my friend win 1 or 2 matches cause he's not that good is called boosting?[incorrect grammar] -> didn't think so. Anyways I knew someone would comment this, just how the community is, they assume things without knowing.
We don't assume. And also, we know how to properly speak the English language, use grammar next time you try a comeback.

Banter

Survivor
Reaction score
1. IGN: Prospected
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits? Well, I am currently diamond donor but I do not have quite enough money to upgrade to platinum donor, however if I was given this gift voucher I would be able to successfully upgrade to permanent platinum donor and it would mean a lot to me :)

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We don't assume. And also, we know how to properly speak the English language, use grammar next time you try a comeback.
Why am I even wasting my time arguing with a no life. I entered this for a chance to win the giveaway then ur dirty arse came in and started talking sh*t. I beg you leave and don't reply again. Kthnxbye

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
1. IGN: SkeletonBoss
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits? I would like to have gold donator as I am rejoining the server after 2 years and would like to get into games to get back high on that leaderboard as I was before the reset (I was #34 in the world). I feel like it can really get me back into the community. Chilling with the gamers in the lobbies also.

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. IGN: Z3LDA
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits? Because it would be nice :D

Driice

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Dri_ice
Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits? So I can buy the golds of the donors so that when I Destroy diamond donors they don't think I'm just a hacking randy! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci