• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

10 Months as Staff & a Face Reveal?!

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
Miss Purric. You are truly an amazing person. I remember when you were first hired, I did not think much of you other than a fellow mod, I didn't really know you at all. I heard that you were just a nice, chill mod, so I was like, okay that's cool. But luckily, somehow, we began to talk more, and you became someone I simply adore! We talked more, you became my Miss Purric, and I became your mister hunty. I am so happy you are on the staff team. You may not think of it much, but you are one of the best staff members to be around and to have around. You are like a breathe of fresh air for the staff. There are people on the staff team, who are very serious, and sometimes don't take the time to get to know one another and focus on more things than just the job. You have an irreplaceable personality, and you are someone who is so kind, caring and sweet. I am so happy that you're here with me and the other staff members, you give us a lot of joy, and I hope we give you even more than you give us. Thank you for being you, thank you for being amazing. Even if you doubt yourself and what you do for the network, you honestly do so much. There are so many mods, and Sr. Mods, who have come and gone, and they are not memorable, but you are someone who I could never forget, your personality and your heart is one I can never compare to anyone else, and one that I will remember forever. I love you Miss Purric! It does not matter what affects, you can have psychosis, you can be depressed, but this is stuff we can get through, and we can make it through, but the one thing that you need to always remember is that people love you, and always will. You give us so much happiness and make our lives so joyful, that's what we want for you too, to be happy. When you need someone to talk to, you have always had me, and will continue to have me. I know bits and pieces of your story already, but I am really happy you were able to share your story. This is a big part of coming to terms with the things in your life. I am so extremely proud of you for being brave enough to do this. You are a symbol of beauty and true kindness. You embody how a person should be, selfless, kind, and most importantly, and amazing and irreplaceable friend. Thank you for everything you have done for me and the community Purric. We will always love you <3
Aw Mister hunty thank you so much. I love you <3

Wow... You're story sure is something else. I've observed that you have a more private attitude toward certain aspects of your life- but those things tend not to be things that need to be shared anyway which is why I've always respected those boundaries and hoped others have done the same.

The best thing that can help overcome our innermost problems is to not be scared to talk about them, because people are always accepting on the inside no matter how they may portray their reactions :)

I can't say that I relate to your specific situation however I do know this- one's mindset toward an event is the most important thing. No amount of therapy, medication, or professional "fixing" can mend one's life than oneself. I have managed to personally improve the way I live my life and the way I interact with the others around me just by being confident, keeping a positive mindset, and knowing myself which I hope you do the same if you ever feel like there is no hope, or if you think you may be getting conditionally worse.

You're an incredible friend, and I'll talk to you like, probably tomorrow lol

<3
<3

eyyyyyy pirate

It's nice to finally be able to put a face behind the name! :p
:kappa:

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Congrats on 10 months! Great achievement. All things happen for a reason, and I know that as you go on in life and remember right now, the strong point in your life where you were strong and overcame everything to be the great person you are. I'm glad you're continuing to move on and lead yourself down the right path. Congrats again on 10 months! Your face is pretty btw :)

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
It is so great to know that I was able to inspire someone in this community, and it paid off cause hey, you're a great Sr. Mod! Congrats on 10 months as a staff member, you're almost there to 1 whole year!

I showed the thread to Imaboss and he said congrats from his side. c:

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
Woo, Well done Pyrrhic on 10 months and thanks for the face reveal.

William

District 13
Reaction score
Pyrrrr! :laugh: :LOL:
So so so brave of you to open up for everyone, I admire that! I hope you still get to enjoy life and have a lot of fun, despite the conditions. Everytime I talk with you it's hard not to enjoy it, you're just a positive person. You're awesome! You make others smile and laugh, including me. If you ever need someone to talk about anything, then I am here. I have had a couple of friends that has had problems with depression, which I helped them overcome last year. It's amazing to hear that you've managed to overcome it yourself, because it isn't an easy task. Life is full of ups and downs, and it's very helpful and nice to be around supportive people that makes you feel better if you're sad. It really is..

Congratulations on 10 months of being a staff member! Closing on that 1 year. You're doing an awesome job as being a sr.mod, you are one person I look up to and I want to thank you for all the help you've given and everything you have done for me. I am a fairly new moderator, but in the time I've been in the staff team I greatly appreciate that you are here!

For the face reveal, I have seen you before, looking amazing as always :) Hope you have a nice day, and looking forward to the next time we talk :D

William

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
Congrats on 10 months, Pyrrhica!

That's almost a year, and it's amazing that you've been helping MCGamer out for so long.

Ever since I've become staff you've been helping me a lot with questions I had and other things I needed; I'm grateful for that.

You're awesome and don't let anyone tell you different!!!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I want to congratulate you on your ten months, Pyr!

In this thread, I wish to take time and commemorate the amazing, wonderful, and memorable moments you have brought to the community. And we strongly hope that this continues for a long time.
Because of your presence in the MCGamer network, its torch shines a little brighter with every smile you bring when you help others. Your hard work and commitment to this very community will famously be noted down in history, because you're always there when someone needs help!

Every time I am online, seeing you always makes me have this feeling of joy and excitement, as if I really am glad to see you. It's my enthusiasm. There's always a smile on my face for whenever I talk to you, and this is why I try to take as much time as possible towards being with you, and many other friends.
Whenever there are moments where the chat goes silent, you never fail to brighten up the mood and bring laughter and happiness amongst the community. For that, I thank you.

I most certainly hope that you stay with us in the community for another 10 months, and even beyond. Because people like you are rare to find nowadays, and that's what makes you a special individual. Whenever I feel down, or contemplate on how I think my online friends are better than my real life friends (Because I don't have any lol x3), I always, strangely enough, see an image of your profile picture in my head.
Friends.

Your friendliness basically knows no bounds, and I want to thank you for being there whenever someone needed someone. Thank you for everything. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci