• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

10 Months as Staff & a Face Reveal?!

Inferno

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Am i late? Sorry if i am, i am too busy with projects and exams i couldn't even get on the forums and check the recent threads, i read the whole thread and it was totally a well-made thread. Congratulations and thank you for being awesome! :)

FeanityMinecraft

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats!
Dont take this personally but you got declined 5 times, don't you start feeling demotivated?

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Am I the only one who was expecting a rick roll on that imgur link?
Very nice story pyrrhic, it's very inspiring to those on the community that are going threw what you went threw and know that there is still hope, and that you got snr mod after trying and trying to hard, it's important to know that work and effort pay off and never to give up in life! This was very inspirational pyrrhic. Really, I didn't know you much until we got trial together, then we started talking, but you're an amazing person! I remember when you were a judge on dragons den and I was talking about aliens and you liked it but said I talked too fast lool! and ur rly pretty :D <3

Last edited:

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
100% expected for the face-reveal to be one of those John Cena memes

EDIT: Oh, Pyrrhic. You cutie pie you.

EDIT 2: I actually knew Pyrrhic's face from Twitter before this thread was posted. Hah.

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
100% expected for the face-reveal to be one of those John Cena memes

EDIT: Oh, Pyrrhic. You cutie pie you.

EDIT 2: I actually knew Pyrrhic's face from Twitter before this thread was posted. Hah.
Plot twist I made this thread before I made that tweet on twitter.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry this is waaaaaay too late, I haven't been on the forums much. Anyway, it takes a lot of courage to tell your story online like that, so I applaud your bravery. Even though we never talked much, you were always up to talk about anything in slack.
Anyway, congrats on 10 months!

- Arga

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci