• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1000th Post - What I want MCG to look like when I hit my 2000th

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Congratulations!

How do you check the amount of posts you have made? xD
Simply click on your avatar, when you post. Then look for the number next to "Messages". This the amount of posts you have done.

Anyway, Congratulations! I still remember making your avatar.. c;

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations arsenal, you really are deserving of the rank, can't wait to see you hit 2000 posts and more. :)

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congratsz man!!!

Hope I can beat ya to 2k posts >: )

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Arsenal, I know this is used in pretty much 90%+ of the posts on this thread, but congratulations. Salutations, cheers, and all that good stuff.
I find your unique idea for a 1000th post thread to be quite interesting. I'm seeing that most of the posts here aren't talking about the second half of your thread, so I'll try to touch upon it..... as soon as I can re-plug my computer because there's lightning really close by -.-

No-Lightning Edit:
I heard MCTF2 was back and got excited... but when I went to look for the flag thingy, it wasn't there -.- I got mad.
I'm sure 1v1 would be great, but it'd have to be without a super strict NCP... When battlegrounds was first added, it was crazy. I couldn't do anything, and everyone was super laggy.
I would be glad to see an original gamemode. ZedChase->Temple Run, MCSG->Hunger Games, MCTF2->TF2, etc. as fun as they can be, something completely new could bring a lot of players to MCSG. Also, for example the Hunger Games is no longer as popular, Temple Run isn't played much any more from what I know. These things fade, and eventually their playerbase isn't as explosive anymore.
Yes pls, new lobby. Unfortunately Chad (or maybe his cat Mufasa) decreed that it would be the permanent Lobby. :c
Map Committee = RF+TE. As much as I respect Red Forest and TE... I'd like to see some new faces.
They were supposedly going to create an alternative to Factions. Yeah, uhm, I ain't seeing anything so far.

Last edited:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Congrats! You deserve it in my eyes :)

I also would like to see MCTF2 back to a more lively state with more maps and game modes. Sure, it was fun dominating every round and getting called an aimbotter, but it gets a little old doing the same thing every time. I kinda stopped playing for now because of that, but I'll be back when we get new maps and stuff. We ought to play sometime when there's new stuff ;)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Well, that is all I can think of right now. If you want to give some critiques or other feedback on what I want to happen I am not going to stop you. But, if you are going to give me one reply on this thread. I would rather you give me feedback on the quality of threads I have written on this forums. With every thread I make, (with exception to the forum games, potentially this one, plus a few other's along the way) I aim to make it to the highest standard, and have it make an influence on this community. So I would prefer feedback about my threads rather than these seven things. But if you want to do both, sure.
~arsenalfcgunners
this

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci