• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

18th Hole, Golf and Country Club

Do you think this map deserves to be in MCSG

• Total voters

Adrian1438

Tribute
Reaction score
I dont mean overused as in a lot of maps I mean just dont like how it looks all by itself
surrounding the corn
the pictures aren't the best but in game it looks extremely nice, when it comes out you should download it, and if you still don't like it in game I might consider changing it. :D

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Seems pretty plain and basic... Ph level 14. I suggest not making it look so flat and plain. Add more texture and more terrain. I like the idea, just not how it looks so far. XD good luck :)

Reactions: Le0

REALITYsuccz

Tribute
Reaction score
the pictures aren't the best but in game it looks extremely nice, when it comes out you should download it, and if you still don't like it in game I might consider changing it. :D
Ok, It probably is just the screenshot :D oh and just a suggestionm I think some vines on the side of the corn would look kind of cool, and add more exits, but its just a suggestion :D

Adrian1438

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok, It probably is just the screenshot :D oh and just a suggestionm I think some vines on the side of the corn would look kind of cool, and add more exits, but its just a suggestion :D
I added more exits a while ago and I also tried putting vines on the side and it looked horrific, but I thought it would look nice too, as of now there are 8 exits from spawn and over 10 landmarks. :D I hope you like it when its done, oh and you should also see the update pics. ;)

Adrian1438

Tribute
Reaction score
Seems pretty plain and basic... Ph level 14. I suggest not making it look so flat and plain. Add more texture and more terrain. I like the idea, just not how it looks so far. XD good luck :)
if you've been to a golf course or country club before you would know it's flat.

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
why don't you like bricks? they look great on almost any building type, and when you see it in game it looks really nice.
The use of bricks can definitely look good, and in no way am I saying that they do not. The fact is that it's the only block used for the walls of the cornucopia, ending in a plain, average looking corn.

Adrian1438

Tribute
Reaction score
The use of bricks can definitely look good, and in no way am I saying that they do not. The fact is that it's the only block used for the walls of the cornucopia, ending in a plain, average looking corn.
as I said before it looks a lot better in game. :D And don't forget about the nether quartz and fence around the top, its not just brick.

Uber_Fun_Time

Experienced
Reaction score
I thought the spam bots hand moved on to advertising golf courses. Putting that aside this looks like a really good map. :D

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
as I said before it looks a lot better in game. :D And don't forget about the nether quartz and fence around the top, its not just brick.
Well, ok. But remember, excessive use of any block gets annoying. If the corn is going to be a building you need to be very careful on how you make it. Also, a piece of constructive criticism- if you're not already, add some mountains around the map to make it more interesting :)

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, pro tip time!
1. Overusage of the same block type is ugly, no exceptions
2. Build things to proportion by observing actual images of what you're intending to build

Stay tuned for more! #static_nightmaresurvivalgamesbuilding101

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci