• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2,000 posts!

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Hello folks! This is my 2,000th post! wooho!
I am so glad that I joined this amazing community and I got an opportunity to become a staff member, it changed my life a lot and I am so happy about it! I hope I will stay here for many more months/years. If you ever need me, feel free to shoot me a PM.
I honestly have no idea what should I do because I don't really have the time so I am just going to tag some people and thank them. Also, sorry if I forget someone because as I mentioned before, I don't have the time. :D

Vigilo Oooh Vigle! Thank you for being awesome and thank you for helping me out with everything! You are one of my role-models and you are an awesome friend! <3 btw do you even vigle?

Exzone I love you! <3

Mauro I love you too! <3

DuruFTW Bae, thank you for being such a great friend, stay awesome! <3

ItsInferno | FalconzPVP Buddy <3

TotalDramaTony One of my role-models as well! Thanks for being such a great guy and thanks for helping me out with everything, stay awesome! <3

Ceroria n00b. Jokes aside; thank you for being such a great staff member, you are one of my role-models as well. I know I have a lot of them. :p We didn't talk a lot but ya know, timezones sucks.. ;-; Anyways, thanks for helping me always when I need you and keep up the great work! <3

Yannick Janik!! You are an awesome friend and I just want to thank you for that, safe fly! :) <3

Coma Legend <3

TrebleMaker Alyssa! I love you so much! Thanks for being such a great person! <3

charliewolves My mod buddy, thank you! <3

ItsArdaQG <3

Joey Aw Joey I love you so much! Thanks for always supporting me and thanks for all the kind words, I miss you! <3

Athenaa & William Goals <3

Nikola Great friend, good luck with your application! <3

Feryz, HowAreYouBuddy, Flox and @MyClan You guys are noobs.
jk <3

Okay, I am 99% sure that I forgot someone so sorry if I did. Overall, thanks for the great times, I love you all! <3​

Last edited:

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
What the heck you gain likes and posts so fast you've overtaken me now :c. Well congrats on 2,000 posts! You put a lot of effort into moderating and it shows on every platform. Glad to be on the same staff team as you :p.

(But please calm down on the posts I wanted to get to 2,000 first :c)

KaanTN

Career
Reaction score
Hey! I'm happy to see you are going on a right way on this place!

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats!! So many posts in so little time woow, and they were actually legit posts not random spam which is gr8 lol. Also this is my 1.9k post o.0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci