• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2013 and what to expect at MCSG!

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
YESH! Buying 6 month iron or gold donor when I get back hopefully by the way chad awesome stuff keep it coming :) :D

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yea i didnt understand that will they reset the leaderboards?
I just want to clarify, NO ONE will loose any player data in this process. If we need to separate and start fresh worse case scenario, your 2012 scores will still be accessible via another table (same with the beta scores as they might pop back up again). More details about this once we get close on publicly releasing this.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Oh, and you can't forget:

"Stability, stability, stability!"
You're still adding that, right? <3

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wait, wait a second...

Wait just a second now...

I think I see that right...

Level 4 and 5 chests?
...And just when I thought there was hardly going to be anything to put into tier 3's...
:p

Guess that could make for much better item distribution, tier 1's being leather and wood swords, tier 2's being gold and stone swords, tier 3 being chain and iron swords, tier 4 being iron and diamond swords, and tier 5 being...?
Something of the sort could work...I'll have to wait and see how that goes. :p
See, level 5 chests just have flowers in them :D

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ermagerd Canada Servers. Soon there will be little to no lag for me. I. Am. Pleased. I hope they won't be extremely full all the time, though. I'm so happy.

Chad, you're the best. I may actually be able to play MCSG more often again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci