• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2013 and what to expect at MCSG!

mekval

Experienced
Reaction score
Amazing! 2013 FTW

This is an insane update and it's gonna make MCSG so much more fun. Its great to see how much the community and the game has grown since i started playing in August / July and i hope it will keep growing. You guys just made 2013 WAY more fun.

Am i the only one that WANTS the leaderboards to reset? I actually enjoy the fact that new faces apear in the Top 50 which is why i would love to see a leaderboard reset. It spices up things and gives everyone a good chance to jump up in the leaderboards. Its currently extremely hard to climb the leaderboards cause of the amount of wins the people in the top have so a reset would be (in my oponion) perfect. What do you guys think?

P.S. Chad if your reading this (I truly hope you are) please
priorities the current lag on EU servers. Loads of people
are complaining and i can hardly play myself. I know its server
lag cause I don't lag on any other servers and I've talked to others
that have it aswell. Thx and GL, TeIIo
I would also like A leaderboard reset that would make it more easy to new players to get high up on the leaderboards:)

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Woohoo! I have been looking to donate and this new system might make me push for it from my parents. We will have to see. :) Also thank you for the Canadian servers in Eastern Canada I'll have to try them out being I'm on the east coast of the US. And really looking forward to the changes! GLHF ALL! And a Happy New Year!

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
I thought I was going to see somthing that said 'Removing NCP" I didnt and now i am sad...

M

MrMad2000

Sorry for double post :3 To lazy to click edit...

I really hate how in january, the stats are going to reset, it's good in a way, but it's also really bad for me, and I really hope that NCP will actually be more "Accurate".

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I thought I was going to see somthing that said 'Removing NCP" I didnt and now i am sad...
they arent removing it sadly but they are updating it to be more fair. (i think :p)

P5yCh0xLuKe2

Tribute
Reaction score
Wait the leaderboards are going to be wiped? I thought Chad said they wouldn't :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci