• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3 man deathmatch leads to problems.

Do you want a 4 man deathmatch?

• Total voters

InvisibleColin

Spectator
Reaction score
Countless times I am in a deathmatch and it is me verse a team of 2. I think that there should be a 4 man deathmatch instead. It would give everyone a fair chance because if there was a team the other people could team up. Also even if they didn't it wouldn't be a 2v1. Instead it would be a 2v1v1.
Sincerely, InvisibleColin <3

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would consider a 4 man deathmatch too risky, because as MoLoToV said, imagine if it were a three man team, the last one wouldn't be in such a good situation. I think 3 people deathmatches are a little more adequate, due to the player fights being more quick, and as well as it being a little more fair for the person facing the other two people, hypothetically speaking.
I would also think that maybe only a 2 player deathmatch could come in handy, because it would actually decide the final victor in a much more quick pace. However it would be difficult finding the remaining player out of the three if we wanted to start a two player deathmatch, depending on the circumstances.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
2 players deathmatch will be better.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Considering 2 player deathmatch makes the game last too long, and 3 man deathmatch could be unfair because you can get killed by a teamed, I personally believe a 4 man deathmatch would be good, but it needs a little twist. We need 2 times a 1v1, and let the winners fight once again, there is no way to team in this, the only downside I see is that you are using up your recourses in the first fight and you'll have less in the last fight.

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
I think a 4 man deathmatch is great because, The chances of a three team are much lower.

KittehMonstah

Tribute
Reaction score
Orrr this mean you'll have to deal with a 3 man team...
I would consider a 4 man deathmatch too risky, because as MoLoToV said, imagine if it were a three man team, the last one wouldn't be in such a good situation.
So what?

The way it is now, if you and a 3 team are all that is left, you'll have to deal with them anyway.

Chances are, if it is you vs a 3 team, you aren't going to make it to deathmatch no matter what. I fail to see how dealing with a 3 team in deathmatch vs dealing with a 3 team in normal game makes much of a difference at all, besides the fact that you have more space to work with.

You'll just die either way - you're screwed no matter what if there is a 3 team.

Epo said it great,
I think a 4 man deathmatch is great because, The chances of a three team are much lower.
I'd rather have a 2v1v1 than a 2v1, wouldn't you? For this reason, I feel that it is more fair for deathmatch to be expanded to 4 players.

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I always thought that would be good, but now I kinda got used to a 3 man deathmatch.
To be honest I haven't really thought about this for a while.
Its probably because I play less and usually team with my friends when I do play.
Maybe a 2 v 2 at deathmatch would bring more excitement to the game?
I am going to say yes to this.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
The reason we have a three man death match is because that is what happens in the movie, and as a matter of fact it is a 2v1 in the movie as well. MCSG would like to keep as close to the original Hunger Games as possible. If you were to have a four man deathmatch many users would complain about how quickly the games go and you may have to face a three man team. A three man death match is the best way to go because it follows the original Hunger Games the most and users wouldn't have to face larger teams.

Julius345

Platinum
Reaction score
Tbh 3 player deathmatch is terrible. It should be either 2 or 4 man.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci