• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3 Platinum Donor Giveaway

Giveaways

Experienced
Reaction score

Yes I will be giving out 3 Platinum donors in this giveaway. Please read everything carefully. Sorry for late thread, I've been super busy; now I'm not.

Important:
-You can apply for a friend or an alt if you have Platinum donor already. Be sure to tell me if your're applying for your friend.

-I'm NOT going to do diamond donor upgrade to platinum.
-No creating forum accounts to apply and cheat, I know how to tell.
-Giveaway ends at 1/10/15 (date to change maybe)

Application: On hold

(Must Follow The Application Or you will not be in the raffle.)
You MAY copy and paste it and fill it out.
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe):
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences):
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you:

Good luck to all who enter!

Raffle:
Visaan // Tripzyy
StickyGamingHD
ep1cn00bt00b
X_Heat
xNinj4z
DarkEvil
Keoxys
demonsushi
Nirmit|NirmitPlays
Alleged
XDBFplaysGamesX
KarmaUS
OGLad
JackAttack_4
powdski
bigrsniperz
Akash754
Advantage
Fox
Godcraft_
zbluude
ImProfuse
SpyrewMC
TheDarkAlbo
Nanos14
MCMania_F
CruelDefiance
ItsFrizzy
krazylegz254
JurassicAU
AnomalousDyna
OMGItsDjT
SuperMCSam
AndreRambo131
MRWilcox
2OPBruh
Rhino1928
Kcinayy
xMDurr
FLAMEdex
ErsinTehNub
Blazerboy | Noah
ZeroPixls
Konsage
Ardmada
@davidkatimim4
Godcraft_
ChibiGoose
Jaan
Closed due to family problems, will be up soon when I feel better

Last edited:

xNinj4z

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: PingAboooser (Getting tommorow)

Why do you deserve this?: I deserve this more than anyone because I have been playing this server for a considerable amount of time now. It will benefit me as I can use /d if I win and stop me getting targeted/kicked from games I need to play. I will use platinum to my fullest and play 5-9 hours a day to get really good stats. Platinum will also stop people from thinking im a hacker/bad.

About me: My name is Michael or xNinj4z and I have played this server for about a year and a month and as you know that I am currently rank member . I play football and rugby in real life and minecraft is my second based life.

Last edited:

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): Visaan
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): I deserve this platinum donor because I don't want to keep using my money for other uses for this block game and I always play the game. If I win the donor, I could always join it whenever I want to and join full games during battle or scrim times. It will benefit me because I wouls save some money
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: I like to play CS:GO. I am a Sri Lankan that likes to eat. I also like to play video games.

StickyGamingHD

Survivor
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): StickyGamingHD
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? : I think winning this rank will give me a lot of help with recording! It will also bring a lot more opportunities for me with my channel and with mcgamer features as a hole :p

1.I am british so instanly cool , jkjk but i have a decent accent :p

2.I just started youtube :p but its a struggle due to getting targeted without /d :(

3.I think being platinum will help me get noticed :p

Thanks -Sticky

ep1cn00bt00b

Experienced
Reaction score
-IGN: ep1cn00bt00b

-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you?: I would really like donor because I plan to keep playing minecraft and do not have platinum donor. Having it would really help me to disguise and find hackers. I would also enjoy the anonymous playing with a disguised name. It would also be nice to be able to join full games without being kicked for once after over a year. Thank you very much!

-About me: I don't play many other games other than minecraft (including cs:go, so this would be appreciated very much), my favorite food is pizza, and I live in Australia.

Giveaways

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: xNinj4z but give it to my friend X_Heat
Why do you deserve this?: I think I deserve this rank as I have been on mcsg for about a year and 2 months and I want to give it to this friend for a late christmas present. This guy is my clan leader and a very nice one, he is kind funny and has a lot of banter and I want to pay respects to him for letting me in the faction.
About me: My name is Michael or xNinj4z and I have played this server for about a year and a month and as you know that this rank is for my clan leader. I play football and rugby in real life and minecraft is my second based life.
Please follow the application. If failed not to follow, you will not be able to enter.

X_Heat

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): X_Heat

-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): I would love to win this Platinum donor because of my youtube activites. I was stumped when I knew my gold donor ship is going to be running out very soon, and that gold donor was the only payed donor ship i was getting on MCSG by buying it myself. I do not know any friends that are willing to spend that big of a money on me, nor I do not want that. The platinum donor will be used very efficiently, as I will stick with this account till I stop play minecraft. I play about 5~9 hours of MCSG every day, and would love to be able to play games without trying to join a half full game, and possibly get kicked. The platinum donor rank will give me a whole new variety of things I can do. Like disguise, Color Change, and more opportunities to get a recording.

-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you:
I'm 13, just recently started youtube. I have no problem with my school grades, and really enjoy recording. I love playing minecraft, and Survival Games was the first gamemode I ever played on minecraft. Still love it!

Thank you for making this opportunity to everyone! GL Everyone!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci