• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3 Platinum Donor Giveaway

Giveaways

Experienced
Reaction score
I re-applied
I will add you to the raffle but edit your post and answer this question:

-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences):

Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe):NirmitPlaysMC
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): This will benfiting me to reserve a spot in clan battles and also famous live streams. This will also give me new features to play along with. I need to join famous Livestreams so I can have so fun. I also want pets in the hub. Ever since platinum was out. I also want /fly because I have never had it on a server. I think I deserve platinum.
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: I am Nirmit I am from Australia. I was born in India. I am 13. I play rugby and cricket. I play MCSG for fun.

Last edited:

Alleged

Experienced
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe):NirmitPlaysMC
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): This will benfiting me to reserve a spot in clan battles and also famous live streams. This will also give me new features to play along with. I need to join famous Livestreams so I can have so fun.
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: I am Nirmit I am from Australia. I was born in India. I am 13. I play rugby and cricket. I play MCSG for fun.
i think it says 4-5 sentences not 3... maybe if u can count u would know

DarkEvil

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): DarkEvil123
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): I think I deserve the winning platinum donor because I've been craving to be part of the "donator" community on a big minecraft server for some time now, and I really haven't joined any giveaways, so I thought that this would maybe increase my chances of getting it. I can't afford these things, so I just stick to giveaways.
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: Well, first of all, I'm from Canada, y'know, where the maple syrup at. I watch too much anime, so if you watch anime, we can become friends really easily. Over the internet, I'm an outgoing person, but irl I'm the opposite, which is Shy and well, depressing. On another side, some other games I play are Osu, Maplestory, and the well-known game, CS:GO.

Alleged

Experienced
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): DarkEvil123
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): I think I deserve the winning platinum donor because I've been craving to be part of the "donator" community on a big minecraft server for some time now, and I really haven't joined any giveaways, so I thought that this would maybe increase my chances of getting it. I can't afford these things, so I just stick to giveaways.
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: Well, first of all, I'm from Canada, y'know, where the maple syrup at. I watch too much anime, so if you watch anime, we can become friends really easily. Over the internet, I'm an outgoing person, but irl I'm the opposite, which is Shy and well, depressing. On another side, some other games I play are Osu, Maplestory, and the well-known game, CS:GO.
DO I SEE CSGO??? what rank u?

Ariados

Spectator
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): My IGN is Keoxys.
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5 sentences): I believe that I deserve this platinum donor above other people because I've never won anything like this before. I came from Hypixel, where I played Blitz SG, and even there, I've never acquired any sort of donor. I'm still really new to MCGamer, and winning a giveaway with the highest ranking donor would be the perfect way to kick off my experience with these servers. I also plan on participating in clan activities soon, and I heard that donor is basically a requirement when joining clans. Should I win this, it would be the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me.
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: Hi, my IRL name is Max, and I'm currently in 9th grade. My IGN is inspired from the Pokemon, Deoxys. Final thing... As I've said earlier, I'm a player from the Hypixel Survival Games, and I hope to enjoy the MCGamer experience.

Even if I don't win, props to you for doing this type of thing. :) Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

GETREAL99

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: PROSKILLZ2

Why do you deserve it? Because yolo. Just doing this for fun <3. But I would enjoy being to able to join games without waiting and getting extra votes.

I'm 17. I wasted 81 dollars on 3 accounts. (1 for my brother and another 1 for a friend, 1 for me.) I like Math.
I also fractured my ankle twice.
;-;
;D

Alleged

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: PROSKILLZ2

Why do you deserve it? Because yolo. Just doing this for fun <3. But I would enjoy being to able to join games without waiting and getting extra votes.

I'm 17. I wasted 81 dollars on 3 accounts. (1 for my brother and another 1 for a friend, 1 for me.) I like Math.
I also fractured my ankle twice.
;-;
;D
It's not why u deserve it, there's more to it

Last edited by a moderator:

8oc

Experienced
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): CrazyAndrea18
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): I really need the donor, because I know a lot of people, and for joke o for other reason I don't understand they targhet me. And I really need the silentjoin for the same reason, not for other.
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you:
- I'm Italian, I'm 14, I have 1 brother and 1 sister, I really like play PC Games, or Minecraft MCSG and other funny games. I like play with my friends in real life at football, and play with other people online at minecraft/other games.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci