• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3 Year Forum Anniversary of an Ex-Sr. Mod Dorkface

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Hey people of the minecraft communities, Toasty here~

Some may know me as CaptButterToast, some as Toast some as Dave 's Ex-snip-, some as that map builder who was great at making terraforming that looked awesome but was literally not playable at all, even by some as that one Sr. Mod who always muted themselves during Mod interviews because they were busy being the loudest eater on the planet.

But me? I know myself as "Dorkface".

For my 3 year anniversary, I'll be taking a trip back in time through some good times I've had here! And by that I mean whatever I still have left in my imgur account. But before that: some basic info stuffs.

Name: Lily
DOB: November 18th, 1998
Current age: 16 years 11 months (seriously screw the entire month of October)
Gender/Sex status: Trans MtF, which really, really, really, really sucks.
Romantic/Sexual Orientation: A raging demisexual Lesbian. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadies *awkward gay wink*
Favorite Show: 3 Way tie between Gakkou Gurashi, Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Sword Art Online.
Favorite Movie: Interstellar.
Favorite Game Franchise: Halo.

Level of dorkness out of 10: 23

Aaaaaaalll right, Time Travel Time!! That sounds weird but... uhh... yeah!!

Team Elite starts work on the map Fallen Empire. This one's an ooooldie, so look at some of the names and ranks on Teamspeak.

Kezzer being... well... Kezzer, while building Fallen Empire.

Testing out new V2 features before the release as well as testing out Fallen Empire before it got it's official name. Honestly I like that name better (sarcasm obviously).

Having a fangirl moment as I kill Chad-Senpai on stream durring the first public game on Fallen Empire w/ new stuffs added to the plugins.

I was hosting an event that was delaying a Sr. Mod meeting, so Chad-Senpai pulls me up and yells at me saying his Sr. Staff can't be up past 9:30.

Moderator Application accepted! Whoop Whoop.

Mod-Interview waiting room, I was nervous as hell during my interview, so I f%&#ed up a lot. If it weren't for the shortage of staff Summer 2013, I'd probably have been denied, especially given that I was 14 at the time.

We were having a bit too much fun being sassy with the new /say feature, but this was from before that was frowned upon so yeah it was okay.

Le0 this spoke to me on a spiritual level.

Public staff 48 player game, we invaded games a lot like this.

Building the first hub, aaaaand Dave was sitting on my head.

My Glorious Desk right before the hub opened up for the first time.

Updates broke things.

A thoughtful birthday card for Bicentennial_Man

My baby: Vida Cova. I loved this map to death both making it and playing on it, but sadly it wasn't very popular.

The Hub's trampoline. Yeah.

I got admin temporarily to fix up some stuff on the hub, and at the time I was still just a moderator, so I snapped a photo for bragging rights.

kpwn243 being a dork.

A joke poll on the forums becomes another map we need to build due to demand.

Fangirling over my neeeew mincon cape.

People being mean to me ;_;

With Minecon 2013 just 2 days away, we just had to give ChadTheDJ a reminder in-person that his Google Glass made him look like an asshole.

My view for the MC13 opening, because yeah.

Ava at Minecon

McGamer Meetup at Minecon, whoop!

Minecon 2013 meetup cont. at Universal.

Re-opening MCSG classic with some old-timers and Sr. Staff peepz.

The day Chad bought a robot so the Sr. Staff could legit poke him IRL to get his attention if something was going on. Devin was taking it for a test-run on the streets of Chad's neighborhood. We went to starbucks.

kpwn243 using said robot to fight a roomba.

Me being a fangirl during the release of quarter quell after a loooooong time building the map.

A veeeeery purple lineup of players testing the gametype.

This final image of my time at McGamer as a member of Sr. Staff has no context. I don't even.

ChadTheDJ

Thanks for the great time I had here everyone, here's to McGamer!

Last edited by a moderator:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Congrats CaptButterToast! It's great to see you back for the first time in a really long time!

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Gender/Sex status: Trans MtF, which really, really, really, really sucks.
Romantic/Sexual Orientation: A raging demisexual Lesbian. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadies *awkward gay wink*
Erm, what.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
It's been a while, Toast! I really hope things are looking up for you. I was so sad when people didn't like our baby Vida Cova </3

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I still love that map to death ;_;
It sure was a heck of a lot of fun to work on, though I wanted to revamp it a while back but I never got around to it. Possible Team Apollo reunion?

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
It sure was a heck of a lot of fun to work on, though I wanted to revamp it a while back but I never got around to it. Possible Team Apollo reunion?
Ehh, I've got a lot on my plate right now, sorry :/

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Ehh, I've got a lot on my plate right now, sorry :/
It's fine :p Besides, half of Team Apollo's gone anyway. It wouldn't be much of a reunion xD And I think I forgot how to build in Minecraft

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci