• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3 Year Forum Anniversary of an Ex-Sr. Mod Dorkface

Ninetales

Survivor
Reaction score
These screenshots tell me so much of what MCGamer was like a while back. It looked like an amazing place, I wish it was still around today. Not taking anything away from the current MCGamer, of course.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations old timer ^-^ Its nice to see old community members not forgetting what MCGamer used to be like back then, or should I say MCSG ;-;

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I like how nowadays if someone says that they'll be heckled by six different people (mods or not) being told to keep the chat appropriate.
If mods say that nowadays, that's really really sad. I gladly trumpet around my raging homosexuality everywhere I go, and honestly that's not something that one should consider inappropriate.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If mods say that nowadays, that's really really sad. I gladly trumpet around my raging homosexuality everywhere I go, and honestly that's not something that one should consider inappropriate.
I don't think it's the homosexuality part- well it might be, but mostly it's just some people misunderstand some things :p

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratulations on 3 years. That one really long time. It's unbelievable how fun and how amazing the online world can be.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Toast! OMG! Dam, its been a long time hasn't it...U really spoke what u believed staff member or not. I have respect for that. I hit 3 years on the server a little while back. I think I have about 1 month and a day till I get it on the forms. Thank YOU for the memories. I hope you enjoy life!

PS: Didn't people used to call u breadman?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci