• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

5 Best Clans Right Now.

Do you agree with my list?

• Yeah

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Kinda

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 30 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
1) Rebels
2) Apex
3)Crimson
4) Trivium
5) no idea
(I am not that into clans, but this is my pick :/ )

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Rebels
2. Apex
3.Xenos

Nobody else can take these spots. I want the new clans to prove themselves to me.

e

Career
Reaction score
1. Apex (Amazing players, they need to battle more)
2. Rebels (Long lasting family clan, skilled pvpers)
3. Xenos (Teamwork & communication is on point)
4. Crimson (Strategical & organized)
5. Inviction (Not really sure, haven't really watched/played with them but they seem pretty good)

Binct

Career
Reaction score
1. Apex (Amazing players, they need to battle more)
2. Rebels (Long lasting family clan, skilled pvpers)
3. Xenos (Teamwork & communication is on point)
4. Crimson (Strategical & organized)
5. Inviction (Not really sure, haven't really watched/played with them but they seem pretty good)
Personally, I feel that Crimson is the opposite and that they have strong individual players but lack in teamwork and leadership. Overall, I would agree with your list but maybe switch Inviction out with Vindictive, Angels, Ancient, or Ominous.

Guess my list would be:
1. Xenos
2. Rebels
3. Apex
4. Crimson
5. Vindictive? Ancient? Angels?

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
Personally, I feel that Crimson is the opposite and that they have strong individual players but lack in teamwork and leadership. Overall, I would agree with your list but maybe switch Inviction out with Vindictive, Angels, or Ominous.
I completely agree with you about Crimson. But inviction has the potential to be a good clan. I believe they are basing it off of player skill and potential not what they have done.

KaosInspired

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Xenos (We've beaten Rebels twice and Destiny once, have yet to battle Apex but thats why they are #3 because weve never battled them before)
2. The Rebels (No need for explanation, big names big pvp)
3. Apex (Same as rebel's no need for explanation)
4. Crimson (They have the skill but as binct says it seems like they lack teamwork)
5. Beyond (Beyond is the filler because i didnt work what other clan to put sorry hengod)

Binct

Career
Reaction score
I completely agree with you about Crimson. But inviction has the potential to be a good clan. I believe they are basing it off of player skill and potential not what they have done.
I don't think it is fair to base a clan off of potential, any clan has potential to either be great or to disband tomorrow.

However, I feel like the clans with greatest potential are not the ones with the most skilled players, but the ones who have the most perseverance. I believe that is what made Xenos change from a 'randy clan' to arguably the current #1 clan.

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
1. Currently xenos because they have proven themselves compared to clans around right now, the clan has improved a lot and has lasted.
2. Apex, scrimming this clan has lead me
To believe that they will be a bit better than Rebs. They seem solid.
3. Rebels, don't know what to say. Just a solid clan.
4. Crimson, a bit biased as I am in this clan, but the clan has many well rounded pvpers that makes us good but our leading and other things lack.
5. Beyond/ancient. Don't know what to say so ya

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
I don't think it is fair to base a clan off of potential, any clan has potential to either be great or to disband tomorrow.

However, I feel like the clans with greatest potential are not the ones with the most skilled players, but the ones who have the most perseverance. I believe that is what made Xenos change from a 'randy clan' to arguably the current #1 clan.
True.

Reaction score
1. angels like my god there pvp is strong
2. ominous they have xqer game over
3. Fnatic what can i say they r gods
4. core like man there pvp is tight
5. proximity who doesn't love mexican clans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics